Dream of Zanzibar - East Coast, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,200|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe||7||AI||R18,440||01 Mar - 31 Mar||#7864||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||AI||R16,030||01 Apr - 31 May||#7865||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||AI||R17,280||01 Jun - 30 Jun||#7866||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||AI||R18,355||01 Jul - 31 Jul||#7867||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||AI||R19,805||01 Sep - 31 Oct||#7869||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ the 5* Dream of Zanzibar Resort
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values:
- Daily stocked minibar.
- Water gym, canoes, beach volley, football, darts, billiards & table tennis
- Evening entertainment as featured by the resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 10% Honeymoon Discount included
- Complimentary 30 minutes massage at Dream Spa for 2
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival, flowers in room on arrival
- A la carte romantic dinner for 2
- Complimentary room upgrade at check-in (subject to availability)
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 28 March - 30 April, 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 February 2018
About Dream of Zanzibar - East Coast
Dream of Zanzibar - East Coast
Dream of Zanzibar is a superb 5 star all inclusive Resort, a proud member of The Emerald Collection. The Resort is nestled in the midst of exotic gardens on the beach front at Pwani Machangani overlooking the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean.
Dream of Zanzibar offers 104 deluxe gardens rooms, 40 ocean view junior suites, 10 additional junior suites with Jacuzzi and 3 beach villas with private pool. The 5 Restaurants offer guests an exceptional variety of dining options and 3 bars feature relaxing environments to enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The resort provides top modern comforts with accommodation of the highest standards fitted with furniture made by Italian specialists in elm wood.
All rooms have a large en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double basin.
Each room has a spacious private terrace or balcony with table and chairs.
104 Deluxe Rooms fitted with furniture made by Italian specialists in elm wood, each room offers a spacious private terrace with a table and chairs for the comfort of our guests
There are 64 deluxe garden rooms with their own communal swimming pool (in addition to the beach-side pool) children area and bar
40 x Sea View Junior Suites
10 Jacuzzi Junior Suites
3 Sea Front Beach Villas with Jacuzzi, private pool, a separate living room and a spacious private terrace with a table and chairs for the comfort of our guests.
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- King size or European twin beds with mosquito net
- IDD telephone
- Internet access (with cable)
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD player
- Stocked mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Digital in room personal safe
- Hair dryer
- Shaver plug point
- Electricity 220V 50 Hz
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant is located overlooking the beach and features both indoor air-conditioning and alfresco dining. A lavish buffet is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, making the most of Zanzibar's abundant tropical fruit and vegetables, the myriad range of spices and herbs on offer and the delicious local fresh fish and seafood. Live cooking stations offer freshly made pizza and pasta as well as Asian wok-fried dishes that are cooked to order. On some evenings, themed buffets are served under the African sky by the swimming pool.
Cape to Venice Brasserie:
With indoor and outdoor dining facilities, the resort offers lavish buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special theme nights are organised on a weekly basis with the menu featuring light and tasty international cuisine.
The Taj Mahal:
The Sushi Bar and the Zanzi-Bar Grill
The Andiamo Pizzeria:
Open for dinner, serves fresh pizza, salads and healthy food. A' la carte menu.
The Boma Restaurant:
Open for dinner serves regional and local African dishes buffet style.
The Chop Stick Restaurant:
Open for dinner serves Asian specialities
Blue Vanilla Restaurant:
The finest luxury a' la Carte restaurant offers seafood and fusion cuisine, refreshing cocktails in a refined and peaceful ambience, open for dinner only
The Kokosnuss Bar:
Located near the main pool, offers a selection of fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, cocktails, beers, wine and selected spirits from 10:00 to 22:00. Snack bar from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00
Le Souk Bar:
Serves a wide selection of long drinks, tea, coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, local beers and selected spirits. Exclusive and premium drinks are served at an extra charge. Open from 18:00 to Midnight
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis which includes:
- A welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Weather depending the lunch buffet is served at The Taj Mahal, Sushi Bar d Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee and selected spirits are served at the restaurants and bars
- Dinner is also available at The Chop Stick, at The Boma Restaurant and at the Andiamo Pizzeria Restaurant
- Snacks are offered at the Pool Bar throughout the day
- Other inclusions on the package are water gym, canoes, beach volley, football, table tennis, billiards and darts as well as the provision of beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
Entertainment & Sports
The Dream Spa - Ultimate indulgence:
The Dream Spa provides hydrotherapy, indigenous treatments, jacuzzi baths, relaxation lounge, steam rooms, private showers and beauty salon. Private changing rooms and toilets. An air-conditioned fitness centre with Technogym® equipment and personal trainers available at extra charge.
- 24 Hour reception and concierge
- Currency exchange and internet access
- 2 swimming pools, one with children’s area
- Conference Centre
- Animation team with daily entertainment
- Watersports Centre
- Tours and excursions desk
The following activities can be organised at an additional charge:
- Dolphin safari,
- Dhow cruise,
- Scuba diving,
- Snorkelling excursions,
- Sunset cruise, kayaking, Hobbie Cat, windsurfing