Dream of Zanzibar, East Coast, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe room||7||AI||R16,455||01 Jun - 30 Jun '17||HF6353||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||AI||R16,455||01 Jul - 31 Jul '17||HF6354||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||AI||R20,625||01 Aug - 31 Aug '17||HF6355||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||AI||R18,910||01 Sep - 31 Oct '17||HF6356||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||AI||R18,910||01 Nov - 20 Dec '17||HF6357||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price, based on per person sharing, includes:
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Routeing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ 5* Dream of Zanzibar
- In a Deluxe room
- All meals and selected drinks (All Inclusive)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the Main Restaurant;
- Lunch at Taj Mahal, Sushi Bar, and Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets
- Dinner at the Chop Stick Asian Restaurant, the Boma African Restaurant, and the Andiamo Pizzeria.
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, cocktails, spirit, water, tea and coffee from 3 bars and in restaurants at meal times.
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and non-motorised water sports as featured by the resort - water gym, canoes, beach volley, football, darts, billiards and table tennis.
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount
- Complimentary 30- minute couples massage
- Flowers & a bottle of sparkling wine in room
- One a' la carte romantic dinner from the resort
- Possibility of a room upgrade (subject to availability)
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Courier of documents to your door
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print
- For November and December rates, book and pay by 01 August 2017 to qualify for advertised rate
- A high season supplement from R2,535 applies for travel between 01 Jul - 25 Jul, 30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards.
- Package price includes early booking bonus and honeymoon discount.
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date
- Prices are per person sharing ex JNB and are subject to currency fluctuations, availability at time of booking and adjustment rate based on exact departure date.
- Passengers ex Cape Town, Durban and other centres will need to purchase a separate ticket to and from Johannesburg and may have to overnight prior to their departure.
- Valid within 9 months from date of wedding and marriage certificate is required at time of check-in at the resort
- Standard terms and conditions apply
Last updated on 23 May 2017
About Dream of Zanzibar, East Coast
Dream of Zanzibar - East Coast
Dream of Zanzibar is a superb 5 star all inclusive Resort, a proud member of The Emerald Collection. The Resort is nestled in the midst of exotic gardens on the beach front at Pwani Machangani overlooking the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean.
Dream of Zanzibar offers 104 deluxe gardens rooms, 40 ocean view junior suites, 10 additional junior suites with Jacuzzi and 3 beach villas with private pool. The 5 Restaurants offer guests an exceptional variety of dining options and 3 bars feature relaxing environments to enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
There are 157 rooms all designed and equipped to a very high standard, some of the furniture made from elm wood manufactured by Italian craftsmen.
All the en-suite rooms have king size or twin beds, mosquito nets, individual climate control, telephone, TV with satellite channels, internet access, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and digital personal safes. All rooms have a spacious private terrace.
There are 64 Deluxe Garden Room with their own communal swimming pool (in addition to the beach-side pool) children area and bar, 40 Deluxe Rooms, 40 Sea View Junior Suites with Jacuzzi and 3 Royal Sea Front Suites with Jacuzzi and private pool and butler service.
104 Deluxe Rooms fitted with furniture made by Italian specialists in elm wood, each room offers a spacious private terrace with a table and chairs for the comfort of our guests
There are 64 deluxe garden rooms with their own communal swimming pool (in addition to the beach-side pool) children area and bar
40 x Sea View Junior Suites
10 Jacuzzi Junior Suites
3 Sea Front Beach Villas with Jacuzzi, private pool, a separate living room and a spacious private terrace with a table and chairs for the comfort of our guests.
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant is located overlooking the beach and features both indoor air-conditioning and alfresco dining. A lavish buffet is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, making the most of Zanzibar's abundant tropical fruit and vegetables, the myriad range of spices and herbs on offer and the delicious local fresh fish and seafood. Live cooking stations offer freshly made pizza and pasta as well as Asian wok-fried dishes that are cooked to order. On some evenings, themed buffets are served under the African sky by the swimming pool.
Cape to Venice Brasserie:
With indoor and outdoor dining facilities, the resort offers lavish buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special theme nights are organised on a weekly basis with the menu featuring light and tasty international cuisine.
The Taj Mahal:
The Sushi Bar and the Zanzi-Bar Grill
The Andiamo Pizzeria:
Open for dinner, serves fresh pizza, salads and healthy food. A' la carte menu.
The Boma Restaurant:
Open for dinner serves regional and local African dishes buffet style.
The Chop Stick Restaurant:
Open for dinner serves Asian specialities
Blue Vanilla Restaurant:
The finest luxury a' la Carte restaurant offers seafood and fusion cuisine, refreshing cocktails in a refined and peaceful ambience, open for dinner only
The Kokosnuss Bar:
Located near the main pool, offers a selection of fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, cocktails, beers, wine and selected spirits from 10:00 to 22:00. Snack bar from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00
Le Souk Bar:
Serves a wide selection of long drinks, tea, coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, local beers and selected spirits. Exclusive and premium drinks are served at an extra charge. Open from 18:00 to Midnight
Entertainment & Sports
The Dream Spa - Ultimate indulgence:
The Dream Spa provides hydrotherapy, indigenous treatments, jacuzzi baths, relaxation lounge, steam rooms, private showers and beauty salon. Private changing rooms and toilets. An air-conditioned fitness centre with Technogym® equipment and personal trainers available at extra charge.
The following complimentary watersports and activities are available:
- Tennis court,
- Fitness centre,
- Table tennis,
- Board games.
- Night entertainment: Local and international Shows, live music.
The following activities can be organised at an additional charge:
- Dolphin safari,
- Dhow cruise,
- Scuba diving,
- Snorkelling excursions,
- Sunset cruise, kayaking, Hobbie Cat, windsurfing