Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of approx R 1,200|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe ocean||7||Al||R16,880||05 Apr - 03 Jun||#7859||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean||7||AI||R21,830||01 Jul - 24 Jul||#7751||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean||7||AI||R23,265||25 Jul - 29 Aug||#7861||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean||7||AI||R18,880||01 Sep - 31 Oct||#7862||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price, based on per person sharing, includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa
- In a Deluxe ocean room
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values:
- Afternoon tea with pastries & snacks, one filling per day of the mini bar
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and non-motorised water sports as featured by the resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 1 FREE Night included
- 10% Honeymoon Discount included
- Gifts in room
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Romantic dinner on the beach
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 28 March - 30 April, 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 29 March 2018
About Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa
Apart from the name - after all who doesn’t like gold - the location of this 5-star property is superb, right on the most magnificent stretch of beach at Kendwa on Zanzibar’s north-west coast. There is very little tidal movement so the amazing turquoise ocean is available for swimming all day. A combination of African and Arab influences, elegant touches of Italian style and detail, and the hallmark gold and white décor theme permeate the resort – from the spacious and stylish rooms and suites to the funky bathrooms, stylish restaurants, relaxing bars and the Balinese-style Spa.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
67 rooms categorised in deluxe garden rooms, deluxe ocean view rooms, beach suites, beach suites with pavilion and luxury villa retreats. The deluxe garden rooms are all located on the Ground Floor, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are on the Ground or First Floor, Beach Suites have direct beach access, Beach Suites with pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion and the luxury villa retreats are directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate Shower
- Safe box (electronic with code)
- LCD TV with international radio channels
- Tea and coffee making amenities
- Nespresso Machine (in Suites and Villas only)
- Personal care products
- DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
- Butler service in Villas ONLY
Dining & Bars
Kilimanjaro Restaurant is the main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus.
Gold Restaurant is located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu.
Sultan Bar is the main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar is located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas.
All Inclusive Concept:
This meal plan includes a full English breakfast, buffet lunch and a 4-course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner. All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant. Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar. All inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea. The minibar is refilled once per day.
The all inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily.
Entertainment & Sports
- Swimming Pool
- Excursion Desk
- Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)