Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe garden room||7||Al||R18,400||30 Aug - 23 Dec '17||HF6627||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe garden room||7||AI||R35,560||26 Dec - 05 Jan '18||HF6923||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe garden room||7||AI||R22,030||14 Jan - 04 Mar '18||HF7278||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price, based on per person sharing, includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Routeing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa
- In a Deluxe garden room
All meals and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner daily - plus afternoon tea with pastries and snacks
- Selected spirits, cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, juices, house wine
- American coffee and tea between 11h00 and 23h00
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and non-motorised water sports as featured by the resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package price
- Fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine in room
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Courier of documents to your door
- Travel Assist fee of R228
- Compulsory Christmas and New Yeras Eve dinners from approx R4,070 per person.
The small print:
- A high season supplement from R2,535 applies for travel - 01 Jul-25 Jul, 30 Sep-10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- Package price includes early booking bonus and honeymoon discount
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date
- Prices are per person sharing ex JNB and are subject to currency fluctuations, availability at time of booking and adjustment rate based on exact departure date.
- Passengers ex Cape Town, Durban and other centres will need to purchase a separate ticket to and from Johannesburg and may have to overnight prior to their departure
- High season supplement will be applicable to public and school holiday periods.
- Valid within 6 months from date of wedding and marriage certificate is required at time of check-in at the resort
- Standard terms and conditions apply
Prices correct as at 18 September 2017
About Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa
Apart from the name - after all who doesn’t like gold - the location of this 5-star property is superb, right on the most magnificent stretch of beach at Kendwa on Zanzibar’s north-west coast. There is very little tidal movement so the amazing turquoise ocean is available for swimming all day. A combination of African and Arab influences, elegant touches of Italian style and detail, and the hallmark gold and white décor theme permeate the resort – from the spacious and stylish rooms and suites to the funky bathrooms, stylish restaurants, relaxing bars and the Balinese-style Spa.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
67 rooms categorised in deluxe garden rooms, deluxe ocean view rooms, beach suites, beach suites with pavilion and luxury villa retreats. The deluxe garden rooms are all located on the Ground Floor, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are on the Ground or First Floor, Beach Suites have direct beach access, Beach Suites with pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion and the luxury villa retreats are directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate Shower
- Safe box (electronic with code)
- LCD TV with international radio channels
- Tea and coffee making amenities
- Nespresso Machine (in Suites and Villas only)
- Personal care products
- DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
- Butler service in Villas ONLY
Dining & Bars
All Inclusive Concept:
This meal plan includes a full English breakfast, buffet lunch and a 4-course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner. All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant. Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar. All inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea. The minibar is refilled once per day.
The all inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily.
Kilimanjaro Restaurant is the main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus.
Gold Restaurant is located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu.
Sultan Bar is the main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar is located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas.
Entertainment & Sports
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Swimming Pool
- Excursion Desk
- Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)