Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa, Zanzibar
|* 5 nights departing from Johannesburg and including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe Garden||5||Al||R29,295||27 Jul - 31 Aug '20||#11082||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe Garden||5||Al||R25,880||01 Sep - 31 Oct '20||#11083||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe Garden||5||AI||R25,880||01 Nov - 25 Dec '20||#11162||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please enquire for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
- Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Approximate airport taxes of R1,230.00 per person
- Routing: JNB - ZNZ - JNB
- Return seat in coach airport/hotel transfers - enquire for rates for private transfers
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa
- Accommodation options below
- Executive Rooms
Located on the first floor above the Reception area. Maximum 2 guests.
- Deluxe Garden Rooms
Located on the Ground Floor.
- Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
On the Ground or First Floor.
- Beach Suites
With pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion on the sand.
- Executive Rooms
- On an All-Inclusive basis as follows
- A full English breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- 4-course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner
- All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant
- Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar
- All-Inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea
- Minibar is refilled once per day
- The All-Inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily
- Accommodation options below
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers which may be included in your package 7-night package:
- Honeymoon Value adds :
- Fruit basket
- Bottle of sparkling wine in the room
- Romantic dinner on the beach
- Valid within 6 months of the wedding date
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs and inoculations (if applicable)
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
- All hotel guests are required to pay an infrastructure tax fee of USD1 per guest per night as per the Zanzibar Revenue Board and Government. This amount must be paid directly to the hotel upon check out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- If you have domestic tickets neither Mango (on the Zanzibar route) nor the domestic carrier (on the domestic route) will accept any responsibility for flight delays and resulting costs thereof.
- A high season surcharge will apply for travel from 19 March - 3 May, 8 June - 8 July 2020, 4 - 8 August, 16 - 30 September & 1 - 31 December 2020.
- An airfare supplement of approx. R320.00 per person will be applicable for travel from 16 July - 3 August 2020.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 01 April 2020
About Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa - Kendwa
Apart from the name - after all who doesn’t like gold - the location of this 5-star property is superb, right on the most magnificent stretch of beach at Kendwa on Zanzibar’s north-west coast. There is very little tidal movement so the amazing turquoise ocean is available for swimming all day. A combination of African and Arab influences, elegant touches of Italian style and detail, and the hallmark gold and white décor theme permeate the resort – from the spacious and stylish rooms and suites to the funky bathrooms, stylish restaurants, relaxing bars and the Balinese-style Spa.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
67 rooms categorised in deluxe garden rooms, deluxe ocean view rooms, beach suites, beach suites with pavilion and luxury villa retreats. The deluxe garden rooms are all located on the Ground Floor, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are on the Ground or First Floor, Beach Suites have direct beach access, Beach Suites with pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion and the luxury villa retreats are directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate Shower
- Safe box (electronic with code)
- LCD TV with international radio channels
- Tea and coffee making amenities
- Nespresso Machine (in Suites and Villas only)
- Personal care products
- DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
- Butler service in Villas ONLY
Dining & Bars
Kilimanjaro Restaurant is the main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus.
Gold Restaurant is located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu.
Sultan Bar is the main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar is located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas.
All Inclusive Concept:
This meal plan includes a full English breakfast, buffet lunch and a 4-course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner. All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant. Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar. All inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea. The minibar is refilled once per day.
The all inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily.
Entertainment & Sports
- Swimming Pool
- Excursion Desk
- Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)