Riu Palace (ADULTS-ONLY), Zanzibar
|* Prices are per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Junior Suite||3||FB+||R16,840||01 Aug - 31 Aug '19||#9637||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB+||R21,445||01 Nov - 30 Nov '19||#9674||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB+||R25,215||01 Dec - 21 Dec '19||#9675||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||Al||R51,085||22 Dec '19 - 05 Jan '20||#9676||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 3 and 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Riu Palace Zanzibar - Adults Only
- In a Junior Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (FB)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (Al)
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 15 July 2019
About Riu Palace (ADULTS-ONLY)
The 5 star deluxe Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa is part of the luxury Emerald Collection Resorts.
Placidly private and elegant, a perfect retreat, Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa, features expansive oceanfront accommodations, each with private porch/ balcony and tropical gardens with relish stunning view of the deep blue Indian Ocean.
All the varieties of junior suites, suites and villas are purposely built and structured to guarantee a private and peaceful environment for our guests. Spoil yourself in our 100 spacious and luxuriously appointed beachfront suites, decorated with contemporary and stylish furniture that evoke the island’s Arabic-African Colonial heritage, all for your dream of pleasure, relaxation and comfort.
Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa has been constructed and designed to magnify its splendid African surroundings and the warm waters of the ocean. This luxurious resort has been conceived to satisfy those guests seeking a deeper and more authentic holiday experience, reflected in our traditional architecture, the pulsing nature of the gardens and the genuine Zanzibari hospitality, both personal and discreet.
The following complimentary facilities are available: a 50m infinity swimming pool (separate children’s pool) with fresh water, internet café, a pool table, a library, board games, table tennis, tennis court, fitness centre, kayaking, hobbie cat, windsurfing and guided tour of the Hideaway Botanical garden with local spices and fruit trees.
- Restaurants and bars
- Room service
- Kids Club
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pools
- Dive school
- Tour desk & information
- Large selection of activities
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Room facilities include
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- DVD player
- Private balcony or terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
There is an Exclusive Privilege Area which offers direct access to the garden beach, a complimentary butler service, 24 hour room service and complimentary dining in the a' la carte restaurants.This area is reserved for guests occupying the following specific room categories:
- Luxury Superior Junior Suite
- Luxury Jacuzzi Suite
- Prestige Beach Villa
- The Presidential Ocean Front Villa
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant located on the beach, serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner between
Offers fans of Oriental food (Thai, Chinese & Japanese) the occasion to enjoy tasty and delicious creations, in an oriental and multi-ethnic atmosphere. This a’ la carte restaurant is located on the beach and opens for dinner.
The Carnivorous & More:
A variety of meat including Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra are roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivorous is not only for meat-lovers! Fish and vegetable lovers are also welcome and the chefs will grill fish and vegetable over the coals as well. Opens for dinner.
Offers soft drinks, exotic cocktails and teas throughout the day.
Horizon Terrace Cigar and Sheesha Lounge:
Located on top of the Sunset Bar, this elegantly decorated lounge offers an excellent selection of cigars and Shishas, wines and spirits. A relaxed environment that serves drinks whilst you enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
The Makuti Beach Bar:
Located directly on the beach, this bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks whilst you relax on your sunbed.
Entertainment & Sports
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
- Hobbie Cat
- Table tennis
- Board games
Activities at additional charges:
- Kite surfing
- Dolphin safari
- Dhow cruise
- Scuba diving
- Snorkelling excursions
- Sunset cruise
- Local and international shows
- Live music.