Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Luxury Junior suite||7||AI||R21,555||01 Nov - 20 Dec '17||HF6632||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury Junior suite||7||AI||R45,230||27 Dec - 06 Jan '18||HF6927||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury Junior suite||7||AI||R24,935||14 Jan - 28 Feb '18||HF7279||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price, based on per person sharing, includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ the 5* Hideaway of Nungwi
- In a Luxury Junior suite
- All meals and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea and coffee and selected beverages daily
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and non-motorised water sports as featured by the resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discounted ratei ncluded in price
- Flowers and sparkling wine in room
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Courier of documents to your door
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions excepted
Prices correct as at 18 September 2017
About Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa
The 5 star deluxe Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa is part of the luxury Emerald Collection Resorts.
Placidly private and elegant, a perfect retreat, Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa, features expansive oceanfront accommodations, each with private porch/ balcony and tropical gardens with relish stunning view of the deep blue Indian Ocean.
All the varieties of junior suites, suites and villas are purposely built and structured to guarantee a private and peaceful environment for our guests. Spoil yourself in our 100 spacious and luxuriously appointed beachfront suites, decorated with contemporary and stylish furniture that evoke the island’s Arabic-African Colonial heritage, all for your dream of pleasure, relaxation and comfort.
Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa has been constructed and designed to magnify its splendid African surroundings and the warm waters of the ocean. This luxurious resort has been conceived to satisfy those guests seeking a deeper and more authentic holiday experience, reflected in our traditional architecture, the pulsing nature of the gardens and the genuine Zanzibari hospitality, both personal and discreet.
The following complimentary facilities are available: a 50m infinity swimming pool (separate children’s pool) with fresh water, internet café, a pool table, a library, board games, table tennis, tennis court, fitness centre, kayaking, hobbie cat, windsurfing and guided tour of the Hideaway Botanical garden with local spices and fruit trees.
- Restaurants and bars
- Room service
- Kids Club
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pools
- Dive school
- Tour desk & information
- Large selection of activities
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Room facilities include
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- DVD player
- Private balcony or terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
There is an Exclusive Privilege Area which offers direct access to the garden beach, a complimentary butler service, 24 hour room service and complimentary dining in the a' la carte restaurants.This area is reserved for guests occupying the following specific room categories:
- Luxury Superior Junior Suite
- Luxury Jacuzzi Suite
- Prestige Beach Villa
- The Presidential Ocean Front Villa
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant located on the beach, serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner between
Offers fans of Oriental food (Thai, Chinese & Japanese) the occasion to enjoy tasty and delicious creations, in an oriental and multi-ethnic atmosphere. This a’ la carte restaurant is located on the beach and opens for dinner.
The Carnivorous & More:
A variety of meat including Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra are roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivorous is not only for meat-lovers! Fish and vegetable lovers are also welcome and the chefs will grill fish and vegetable over the coals as well. Opens for dinner.
Offers soft drinks, exotic cocktails and teas throughout the day.
Horizon Terrace Cigar and Sheesha Lounge:
Located on top of the Sunset Bar, this elegantly decorated lounge offers an excellent selection of cigars and Shishas, wines and spirits. A relaxed environment that serves drinks whilst you enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
The Makuti Beach Bar:
Located directly on the beach, this bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks whilst you relax on your sunbed.
Entertainment & Sports
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
- Hobbie Cat
- Table tennis
- Board games
Activities at additional charges:
- Kite surfing
- Dolphin safari
- Dhow cruise
- Scuba diving
- Snorkelling excursions
- Sunset cruise
- Local and international shows
- Live music.