David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, Zambia
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R 2,970|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard room||3||BB||R9,440||01 Feb - 30 Jun '17||HF6038||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 4* David Livingstone Safari Lodge
- Breakfast daily (Bed & Breakfast)
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
- Shuttle to Livingstone Town and the Falls operating on an hourly basis from 8:30 until 17:30 daily
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Sundowner Cruise on 'The Lady Livingstone' including snacks & local drinks
- 2 Complimentary dinners
- Honeymoon gifts from the resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Rates are per person sharing, based on two people, departing from Johannesburg
- Add-Ons from Durban and Cape Town available on request.
- High season surcharges apply for travel over selected dates in December.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
- This package is valid for SADC residents only. Please refer to https://www.sadc.int/member-states/ for details on the member states.
- Excludes the Zambian Wildlife Authority (ZAWA) Levy of USD10 per person and the Mosi-Oa-Tunya (MOT) Park Entrance Fee of USD10 per person per day.
- National Park fees are subject to change without prior notice and are payable directly.
- A high season supplement of approximately R1210 per person applies for travel from 1 March - 30 June 2017.
Last updated on 31 May '17
About David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa
Centrally located the David Livingstone Hotel is within easy range of all the major activities that the Victoria Falls area has become synonymous. These range from the ever popular white river rafting to elephant safaris and flights of angels in helicopters or microlights over the Victoria Falls.
The hotel has its own beautiful boat, the Lady Livingstone which is moored alongside the hotel. Each day the Lady Livingstone departs for the quintessential Livingstone activity - the sundowner cruise.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Accommodation at a glance
The David Livingstone Hotel has a total of 77 rooms:
- 72 standard rooms including 2 rooms suitable for disabled persons
- 5 loft Signature Suites
All rooms are Zambezi River facing and feature the following facilities:
- Flat screen TV's with satellite channels
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee & tea making station
- 24-hour rooms service
- Laundry service
- Wireless internet
- Private balconies
- En suite bathrooms featuring a bath, shower, basin and private toilet.
Signature Suites also feature:
- Private entertainment area with bar and lounge
- Jacuzzi spa bath
Entertainment & Sports
The area around Livingstone and Victoria Falls has become a world renowned for the many adventure and activities on offer. These are some of the most popular activities that can be enjoyed in Livingstone.
Zambezi Sundowner cruises
The David Livingstone Safari Lodge has its own magnificent boat, The Lady Livingstone. Each day the cruiser departs from its jetty for a cruise on the Zambezi River. All drinks and snacks are included the cost of the cruise. The boat can accommodate up to 144 people on three levels and can also be hired privately for special functions
Elephant Back Safaris
One of the most popular activities in the Victoria Falls area. Guests get a chance to get up close and personal with the majestic African Elephant. Morning and afternoon safaris include a chance to ride an elephant as well as an informative interaction.
White River Rafting
The original adrenalin activity offered in Livingstone is still as popular as ever. The best time to raft is when the water levels are low - around September to December. Rafting usually stops between March and end of July, due to safety regulations, but it is entirely dependant on water levels. This is an experience of a lifetime and there is even a lift to get you out of the gorge.
Walk with the African savannah's top predator under the watchful eyes of a guide. A must for anyone who is fascinated by lions, but please note this activity cannot be undertaken by children of 15 years or anyone under 1.5m tall
Flight of Angels - microlight
Experience the magnificence of the Falls like a bird. Pure adrenalin, but oh so amazing to fly slowly over the spray of the Falls and to be part of the scenery.
David Livingstone Safari Lodge Spa
Relax and enjoy one of the many spa treatments offered at the in-house spa at The David Livingstone Safari Lodge.