David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, Zambia
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||3||HB||R11,055||15 Mar - 30 Jun '19||#9202||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* David Livingstone Safari Lodge
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast and dinner - (HB)
- Added Values:
- Free transfers to the Falls or Museum
- One Sunset Cruise including a 3 course light meal & selected drinks
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Book by 31 January 2020
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 12 March 2019
About David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa
Centrally located the David Livingstone Hotel is within easy range of all the major activities that the Victoria Falls area has become synonymous. These range from the ever popular white river rafting to elephant safaris and flights of angels in helicopters or microlights over the Victoria Falls.
The hotel has its own beautiful boat, the Lady Livingstone which is moored alongside the hotel. Each day the Lady Livingstone departs for the quintessential Livingstone activity - the sundowner cruise.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Accommodation at a glance
The David Livingstone Hotel has a total of 77 rooms:
- 72 standard rooms including 2 rooms suitable for disabled persons
- 5 loft Signature Suites
All rooms are Zambezi River facing and feature the following facilities:
- Flat screen TV's with satellite channels
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee & tea making station
- 24-hour rooms service
- Laundry service
- Wireless internet
- Private balconies
- En suite bathrooms featuring a bath, shower, basin and private toilet.
Signature Suites also feature:
- Private entertainment area with bar and lounge
- Jacuzzi spa bath
Entertainment & Sports
The area around Livingstone and Victoria Falls has become a world renowned for the many adventure and activities on offer. These are some of the most popular activities that can be enjoyed in Livingstone.
Zambezi Sundowner cruises
The David Livingstone Safari Lodge has its own magnificent boat, The Lady Livingstone. Each day the cruiser departs from its jetty for a cruise on the Zambezi River. All drinks and snacks are included the cost of the cruise. The boat can accommodate up to 144 people on three levels and can also be hired privately for special functions
Elephant Back Safaris
One of the most popular activities in the Victoria Falls area. Guests get a chance to get up close and personal with the majestic African Elephant. Morning and afternoon safaris include a chance to ride an elephant as well as an informative interaction.
White River Rafting
The original adrenalin activity offered in Livingstone is still as popular as ever. The best time to raft is when the water levels are low - around September to December. Rafting usually stops between March and end of July, due to safety regulations, but it is entirely dependant on water levels. This is an experience of a lifetime and there is even a lift to get you out of the gorge.
Walk with the African savannah's top predator under the watchful eyes of a guide. A must for anyone who is fascinated by lions, but please note this activity cannot be undertaken by children of 15 years or anyone under 1.5m tall
Flight of Angels - microlight
Experience the magnificence of the Falls like a bird. Pure adrenalin, but oh so amazing to fly slowly over the spray of the Falls and to be part of the scenery.
David Livingstone Safari Lodge Spa
Relax and enjoy one of the many spa treatments offered at the in-house spa at The David Livingstone Safari Lodge.