The Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe Central||3||BB||R14,950||01 Jan - 30 Jun '19||#9205||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5* VIictoria Falls Hotel
- In a Deluxe Central room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Value
- Tour of the falls
- Sunset Cruise
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Book by 31 January 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 December 2018
About The Victoria Falls Hotel
Victoria Falls Hotel is a grand 111-year-old 5 Star hotel that boasts epic views of the Victoria Falls Bridge and the magnificent Victoria Falls themselves.
Known affectionately as "the grand old lady of the Falls" the Victoria Falls Hotel is a gracious, colonial-style hotel set in lush gardens and located only 10 minutes’ walk away from the Falls. This grand hotel has been welcoming celebrities, royalty and discerning guests since 1904.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Offer 16 – 20 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and face the rear gardens of the courtyard. The en suite bathroom has a shower only.
Deluxe Central room:
Offer 21 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and overlook the Botoka Gorge, and Victoria Falls Bridge or the lush tropical gardens. The en suite bathroom has a shower only.
Stable Signature Wing room:
Offer 27 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and overlook the front gardens or the courtyard. The en suite bathroom features an old-fashioned bathtub and a separate shower.
Offer 38 square metres of living space with a four-poster bed and a spacious balcony.
All rooms and Suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
Dining & Bars
The hotel offers guests an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout the property.
Not only renowned for a tantalising High Tea, Stanley’s Terrace is also a magnificent setting, with views of the Victoria Falls Bridge, for light meals served throughout the day.
Offers lavish buffets for breakfast and dinner as well as evening entertainment from various ethnic groups, all complemented by views of the gorge.
The Livingstone Room:
The elegant Edwardian-style Livingstone Room, features both à la carte and table d’hôte dinner menus. This awarded restaurant reflects the grandeur and opulence of a bygone era yet the dress code has been relaxed to smart-casual with a minimum required of
The open –air poolside bar serves a full range of beverages, light meals and snacks as well as a lunchtime barbeque.
Stanley’s Bar: With a maximum capacity of only 12 guests, Stanley’s Bar is a snug retreat to enjoy a signature cocktail, a G&T or even the hotel’s homemade non-alcoholic lemonade.
Entertainment & Sports
The boutique beauty Spa offers two massage beds within the spa itself and one at the poolside and offers a range of treatments from Swedish body massages to body scrubs, facials, pedicures and manicures.
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
- Beauty Spa
- Fitness Room
- Meeting facilities (max 40 delegates)