The Victoria Falls Hotel, Zambia
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R3,650|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard room||3||BB||R11,990||01 Jul - 30 Nov '17||HF7026||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return direct economy class flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 5* VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Honeymoon gifts per the hotel
- Tour of the Falls (excluding USD20 pp National Park fee)
- Sundowner Cruise (excluding USD10 pp National Park fee)
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Rates are per person sharing, based on two people, departing from Johannesburg
- Add-Ons from Durban and Cape Town available on request.
- High season surcharges apply for travel over selected dates in December.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
- This package is valid for SADC residents only. Please refer to http://www.sadc.int/member-states/ for details on the member states.
- National Park fees are subject to change without prior notice and are payable directly.
Last updated on 21 Jul '17
About The Victoria Falls Hotel
Victoria Falls Hotel is a grand 111-year-old 5 Star hotel that boasts epic views of the Victoria Falls Bridge and the magnificent Victoria Falls themselves.
Known affectionately as "the grand old lady of the Falls" the Victoria Falls Hotel is a gracious, colonial-style hotel set in lush gardens and located only 10 minutes’ walk away from the Falls. This grand hotel has been welcoming celebrities, royalty and discerning guests since 1904.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Offer 16 – 20 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and face the rear gardens of the courtyard. The en suite bathroom has a shower only.
Deluxe Central room:
Offer 21 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and overlook the Botoka Gorge, and Victoria Falls Bridge or the lush tropical gardens. The en suite bathroom has a shower only.
Stable Signature Wing room:
Offer 27 square metres of living space, feature Edwardian style décor and overlook the front gardens or the courtyard. The en suite bathroom features an old-fashioned bathtub and a separate shower.
Offer 38 square metres of living space with a four-poster bed and a spacious balcony.
All rooms and Suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
Dining & Bars
The hotel offers guests an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout the property.
Not only renowned for a tantalising High Tea, Stanley’s Terrace is also a magnificent setting, with views of the Victoria Falls Bridge, for light meals served throughout the day.
Offers lavish buffets for breakfast and dinner as well as evening entertainment from various ethnic groups, all complemented by views of the gorge.
The Livingstone Room:
The elegant Edwardian-style Livingstone Room, features both à la carte and table d’hôte dinner menus. This awarded restaurant reflects the grandeur and opulence of a bygone era yet the dress code has been relaxed to smart-casual with a minimum required of
The open –air poolside bar serves a full range of beverages, light meals and snacks as well as a lunchtime barbeque.
Stanley’s Bar: With a maximum capacity of only 12 guests, Stanley’s Bar is a snug retreat to enjoy a signature cocktail, a G&T or even the hotel’s homemade non-alcoholic lemonade.
Entertainment & Sports
The boutique beauty Spa offers two massage beds within the spa itself and one at the poolside and offers a range of treatments from Swedish body massages to body scrubs, facials, pedicures and manicures.
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
- Beauty Spa
- Fitness Room
- Meeting facilities (max 40 delegates)