Sandies Tropical Village, Kenya
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Cape Town including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior||4||Al||R17,181||12 Apr - 30 Jun '19||TH2428114||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Cape Town to Mombasa
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Sandies Tropical Village
- In a Superior Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily Selected local drinks (soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits) (Al)
- Added Value:
- Daily activities including Table tennis, billiard, beach volley, evening animation and entertainment program.
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Price correct as at 10 April 2019
About Sandies Tropical Village
SANDIES TROPICAL VILLAGE
Welcome to Sandies Tropical Village in Malindi. The resort has been built according to kenyan tradition but features all modern comforts. An oasis of tranquillity, the resort is made up of 51 rooms located in the luscious tropical garden. A large beach with facilities, 2 restaurants and 3 bars complete the scene.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
There are 4 Superior Rooms built on two levels, featuring private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. The style is a combination of English and Lamu design.
There are 23 Deluxe Rooms built on two levels in a semicircular building. The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. The style is a perfect fusion of English and Lamu design.
There are 24 Junior Suites built on two levels in a semicircular building. The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and large covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. These exclusive suites offer guests the option of a room-service breakfast.
Dining & Bars
DISCOVER OUR RESTAURANTS
Both Culinary and Cultural Experience
The restaurant offers a rich buffet featuring Italian and international cuisine.
Vegetarian dishes are also available on request. During meal times non-alcoholic drinks, water, house wine, local beer, tea and coffee are also available.
Service Hours | Daily
Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:00
Lunch is served from 13:00 to 14:30
Dinner is served from 20:00 to 21:30
FARIVALHU MALDIVIAN RESTAURANT
We invite our guests to share in a starlit dining experience under the palm trees of the tropical garden. Traditional Maldivian dishes are cooked by our Maldivian chefs and with the participation of our guests so that the experience is not only culinary but also cultural. To complete the atmosphere, guests are invited to wear the traditional Maldivian sarong if they so chose. The restaurant is open to all our guests though reservations are required.
Dinner is served from 20:00 to 21:30
Entertainment & Sports
SPA & WELLNESS
IN AFRICA, RAIN MEANS LIFE.
Rain is life, and life depends on it… This is the concept behind Mvua African Rain SPA, a balanced oasis to calm the body and senses. Our guests can let themselves be pampered by the skilful hands of our experts at the wellness centre.