The Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Suite||3||AI||R18,070||01 Jun - 31 Dec '19||#9627||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel seat in coach transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5* Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls
- In a Suite room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (All Inclusive)
- Added Values:
- Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge
- Birding and Nature walks on the concession
- Village Tour
- Visit Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Guided tour of the falls Zimbabwe (excluding park fees)
- Elephant encounter
- Gym in a bag
- Mountain Bike Rides
- Cycling through town
- Canopy Tour, shuttle to Victoria Falls town
- Laundry plus 2% Tourism levy.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Book by 31 January 2020
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 May 2019
About The Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls
The Elephant Camp offers elegant suite accommodation for only 24 guests in 12 luxury tents. Located 10 kilometres from Victoria Falls, on a private concession, bounded by spectacular gorges, this all-inclusive property holds an elegant charm with an emphasis on exclusivity and tranquillity.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Each suite is built as a luxury permanent tent, boasting a private viewing deck with a plunge pool and beautiful views of the bushveld scenery. Suite facilities include a lounge area, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath, outdoor shower and all the amenities expected of a 5-star establishment including air-conditioning, fan, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
Dining & Bars
The lodge offers a fine dining experience using fresh seasonal ingredients and herbs grown in the lodge gardens. Meals are served in the communal dining area or guests may choose to enjoy a romantic meal for two on the private deck of their room.
- All Inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Local brand drinks & house wines
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Transfers to Victoria Falls Town
- Lunch at the Lookout Café (Including drinks)
- Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge
Entertainment & Sports
The following activities are included:
Take a short drive to the "Elephant Wallow" in the concession. A short presentation will introduce the elephants in the herd and explain why the elephants are with Wild Horizons, where they came from and also their long term plans including details regarding the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary and Orphanage. Following the presentation, there will be a very special opportunity to interact with the elephants.
Guided Tour of the Falls:
Walk through the Rainforest with a qualified guide who will share a brief history of the Falls as well as detailing the flora, fauna and other points of interest. The Falls themselves - the sight, the sound, and the smell - are truly an awe-inspiring experience. Excludes National Park Entry Fee of approximately US$20 pp. (Based on South Passport holders, subject to change without prior notice and payable directly).
Sundowners at Batoka Gorge:
Enjoy a selection of beverages accompanied by tasty canapés in a secluded location with spectacular views overlooking Batoka Gorge. A truly special sunset experience!
Interaction with Sylvester, Cheetah Ambassador:
A unique opportunity to interact with Sylvester, the Cheetah Ambassador, and hear the story as to how he came to be a part of the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust. He is free roaming within the large concession area, so interactions are dependent on his whereabouts and of course, keeping in mind his well-being.
Birding & Nature Walks:
With over 420 bird species that have been spotted in the area, this is a bird watching paradise. Along with the flora and fauna, there is also an opportunity to view plains game such as zebra, impala, sable, wildebeest, kudu and warthogs.
Visit a rural village for a chance to witness the local villagers going about their daily tasks and interact with them.
The Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust:
Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust (VFTW), a non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance environmental conservation through hands-on wildlife research, the management of a veterinary laboratory and rehabilitation facility and the education of local people in the sustainable use of natural resources.
Guests enjoy complimentary transfers to Lookout Café for a delicious lunch, including drinks, perched 120 metres above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River. Just up the Gorge, the iconic Victoria Falls Bridge forms part of the backdrop.