The Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R3,680|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Suite||3||AI||R16,455||01 Nov - 20 Dec '17||HF7322||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return direct economy class flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Current airport taxes of R3,750
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 5* Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls
- In a Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (All Inclusive)
- Added Values:
- Complimentary mini-bar;
- Free Transfers to Vic Falls Town;
- Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge;
- Birding and Nature walks on the concession;
- Village Tour; Visit Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust;
- Lunch at Lookout Cafe including drinks;
- Guided tour of the falls Zimbabwe;
- Elephant encounter;
- Mountain Bike rides;
- Cycling through town;
- Canopy Tour
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in your package
- Honeymoon gifts as per the hotel
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small print:
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding.
- Your Marriage Certificate is required at time of checking in to the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 28 October 2017
About The Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls
The Elephant Camp offers elegant suite accommodation for only 24 guests in 12 luxury tents. Located 10 kilometres from Victoria Falls, on a private concession, bounded by spectacular gorges, this all-inclusive property holds an elegant charm with an emphasis on exclusivity and tranquillity.
Amenities & Services
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Each suite is built as a luxury permanent tent, boasting a private viewing deck with a plunge pool and beautiful views of the bushveld scenery. Suite facilities include a lounge area, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath, outdoor shower and all the amenities expected of a 5-star establishment including air-conditioning, fan, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
Dining & Bars
The lodge offers a fine dining experience using fresh seasonal ingredients and herbs grown in the lodge gardens. Meals are served in the communal dining area or guests may choose to enjoy a romantic meal for two on the private deck of their room.
- All Inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Local brand drinks & house wines
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Transfers to Victoria Falls Town
- Lunch at the Lookout Café (Including drinks)
- Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge
Entertainment & Sports
The following activities are included:
Take a short drive to the "Elephant Wallow" in the concession. A short presentation will introduce the elephants in the herd and explain why the elephants are with Wild Horizons, where they came from and also their long term plans including details regarding the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary and Orphanage. Following the presentation there will be a very special opportunity to interact with the elephants.
Guided Tour of the Falls:
Walk through the Rainforest with a qualified guide who will share a brief history of the Falls as well as detailing the flora, fauna and other points of interest. The Falls themselves - the sight, the sound, and the smell - are truly an awe-inspiring experience. Excludes National Park Entry Fee of approximately US$20 pp. (Based on South Passport holders, subject to change without prior notice and payable directly).
Sundowners at Batoka Gorge:
Enjoy a selection of beverages accompanied by tasty canapés in a secluded location with spectacular views overlooking Batoka Gorge. A truly special sunset experience!
Interaction with Sylvester, Cheetah Ambassador:
A unique opportunity to interact with Sylvester, the Cheetah Ambassador, and hear the story as to how he came to be a part of the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust. He is free roaming within the large concession area, so interactions are dependent on his whereabouts and of course, keeping in mind his well-being.
Birding & Nature Walks:
With over 420 bird species that have been spotted in the area, this is a bird watching paradise. Along with the flora and fauna, there is also an opportunity to view plains game such as zebra, impala, sable, wildebeest, kudu and warthogs.
Visit a rural village for a chance to witness the local villagers going about their daily tasks and interact with them.
The Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust:
Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust (VFTW), a non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance environmental conservation through hands-on wildlife research, the management of a veterinary laboratory and rehabilitation facility and the education of local people in the sustainable usage of natural resources.
Guests enjoy complimentary transfers to Lookout Café for a delicious lunch, including drinks, perched 120 metres above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River. Just up the Gorge, the iconic Victoria Falls Bridge, forms part of the backdrop.