LUX* Bodrum Resort & Residence, Turkey
|* From Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Sea front room||7||BB||R23,410||01 May - 23 Jun '18||LUXHON18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* LUX Bodrum Resort & Residences, Turkey
- In a Sea front room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service trips into Victoria Falls Town and the Rainforest
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary water in room
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Gifts and offers as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions excepted.
Prices correct as at 24 August 2017
About LUX* Bodrum Resort & Residence
It’s unique hillside to beachfront setting delivers big sky horizons and cooling sea breezes in an area of outstanding natural beauty just 20 minutes from Milas-Bodrum Airport.
91 super-chic rooms and suites, 19 residences and a one-of-a-kind villa are flooded with natural light, and promise a fresh new perspective on indoor / outdoor living with sleekly designed balconies or terraces, private gardens and pools.
Fresh and innovative dining includes Stella, with floor-to-ceiling windows, ocean vistas and a menu that evolves with the time and your mood - to Beach Rouge, an effortlessly cool ocean front hangout taking you from day to night, and into the early hours.
Spaces are designed to relax or refuel, from all day drinks and sweet treats from the baristas at Cafe LUX* - to the best cocktails and spectacular sunsets at The Bar.
Add a sleek spa, private coved beach, elevated pool deck and play area to inspire young imaginations, plus all the surprises you’ve come to expect from us - and LUX* is a breath of fresh air in Bodrum.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Dining & Bars
Cafe LUX* Provides truly authentic coffee delivered with care and passion from expertly trained barista’s. Serving a combination of hot and cold options from our own exclusive home blend, through to single origins beans from a variety of countries including Colombia, El Salvador, Kenya and Peru; our barista’s sole mission is to create and serve the best coffee in the world leading guests beyond the ubiquitous latte and flat-white into a world of new taste experiences. Specially harvested and brewed artisan teas and frozen blended drinks also feature on our daily menu.
As atmospheric at lunch as it is for dinner or late night cocktails, locally sourced produce shines in the kitchen with a menu focussing on salads, pasta, grilled meats and fish, pizza fresh from a wood fired oven, meze, tapas style grazing and sharing plates that invite convivial dining. To accompany, an exclusive selection of seductive cocktails have been designed especially by our expert mixologists along with an extensive list of beers, our own Srucap range of wines, premium spirits and non-alcoholic options.
Staffed by expert mixologists skilled in the latest cocktail wizardry, The Bar features a comprehensive menu of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with inspiration drawn from Sake and Japanese single malt whiskies. Guests will be led on a tour of their own personal tastes with tailor made recipes to suit every mood and time of day. They also offer a curated selection of local and premium classic beers and the irresistible LUX* Scrucap range of red, white and rose wines.
Framed by floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of The Turquoise Coast and endless horizon beyond, La Stella is a contemporary restaurant that evolves with the time of day, your mood - and desires.