Greek Island Hopping - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Greece
|* Departing from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard room||7||BB||R12,239||Departing 17 Oct - 20 Oct '18||ITT||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Greece
- 1 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Athens
- 2 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Mykonos
- 3 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Santorini
- 1 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Athens
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- Round trip transfers in Athens
- Round trip port transfers in Mykonos and Santorini
For more exciting packages for Greece please click here https://www.webtours.co.za/destination/mediterranean/greece/
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Gifts and offers as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Any optional sightseeing tours
- Extras at hotels and meals not mentioned
- Visa costs travel insurance and tipping
- Greek Accommodation Tax – to be paid on the spot (approx. Euro 1.50 – 4.00 per room per night)
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 02 July 2018
About Greek Island Hopping - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
Experience Greece - Ancient Wonder & Modern Marvels
Day 1: Arrival in Athens
Welcome to Athens. Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel. After check-in spends the rest of the day relaxing at leisure or exploring the city. Enjoy a dinner in a local tavern with the show and traditional dances.
Day 2: Sailing to Mykonos
Transfer to the port, board the boat to Mykonos and enjoy the amazing views across the Aegean, passing many rocky islands as you make your way to the beautiful, whitewashed vistas of this cosmopolitan island. Upon your arrival in Mykonos, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 3-4: Mykonos at leisure
After breakfast explore the island of Delos, the birthplace of the Gods Apollo and Artemis. Enjoy a free afternoon in Mykonos. Mykonos is famous for its wonderful beaches and jet-set culture. No matter what you're after, chances are this island has got it! Go shopping; maybe lose your way in the pebble streets with the whitewashed houses and uncover more of the secrets of the island!
Day 5: Sailing to Santorini
Sail from Mykonos to Santorini, the Jewel of Aegean! On arrival in Santorini, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free. Relax by the pool of your hotel or start exploring this magical island.
Day 6: Santorini at leisure
Enjoy the amazing views, black sandy beaches of Santorini and get into the activities on offer here. Climb twisting stone steps, ride a donkey or take a cable car up to the cliff-top town of Fira. From there, admire the panoramic view of the island's submerged volcano and wonder whether mythical Atlantis was indeed Santorini.
Day 7: Sailing Athens
Take the ferry back to Athens. On arrival at the port, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel, for your last night in Athens. Take the opportunity to have a short walk around the city this afternoon before you farewell dinner.
Day 8 Farewell
After a nice breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the day in the city before you are transferred to Athens International Airport to catch your flight home.
Clients have to exchange ferry vouchers with the original ferry tickets, in order to embark the ship. Clients will receive their ferry tickets upon their arrival to each place or the latest one day prior sailing. If for any reason, you do not receive them, please contact the local agent the latest 24 hours prior sailing in order to exchange their voucher. Ferry tickets from Piraeus to the next destination/island will be delivered to Athens hotel. The rest of the tickets will be delivered by the local agents on each island
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room