Greek Island Hopping - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Greece
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||7||BB||R28,876||09 Aug - 15 Oct '19||TH2456319||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Athens
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in 3* Hotels
- 2 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Athens
- 2 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Mykonos
- 2 Nights' accommodation in a 3* hotel in Santorini
- 1 Night Post Tour Accommodation in Athens
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- English speaking representatives
- Ferry tickets Piraeus to Mykonos, ferry tickets Mykonos to Santorini, ferry tickets from Santorini to Athens
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- For more exciting packages for Greece please click here https://www.webtours.co.za/destination/mediterranean/greece/
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Any optional sightseeing tours
- Extras at hotels and meals not mentioned
- Visa costs travel insurance and tipping
- Greek Accommodation Tax – to be paid on the spot (approx. Euro 1.50 – 4.00 per room per night)
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 July 2019
About Greek Island Hopping - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
Island Hopping 7 Nights Athens- Mykonos- Santorini 3 Star
Day 01 Arrival / Athens.
Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Day 02 City tour / Athens. (B)
The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next, we head for a guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
Day 03 Piraeus - Mykonos / Mykonos. (B)
In the morning you will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Mykonos. Arrival in Mykonos and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 04 At leisure / Mykonos. (B)
At leisure to explore the famous island, a meeting point of the international "jet set". Discover its amazing beaches, and enjoy the unique night-life.
Day 05 Mykonos - Santorini / Santorini. (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the port of Mykonos in time to catch the local high-speed ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 06 At leisure / Santorini. (B)
At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera.
Day 07 Santorini - Athens / Athens (B)
Transfer to the local port to catch the ferry back to Athens. Arrival in Athens and transfer to your hotel.
Day 08 Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and at the indicated time transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room