Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa, Mauritius
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
- In a Deluxe Garden room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Value:
- Free Wifi
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Fruit platter
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flowers in room on arrival
- One romantic dinner
- One 30 minute Duo massage
- Valid within 9 months of the wedding
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel 14 June - 8 July & 20 - 30 September 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 07 January 2019
About Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
Just a few steps away from the beach, the 100 rooms of the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa open out onto furnished balconies or terraces that overlook the verdant tropical surroundings of the resort. Indulge in culinary delicacies at our 3 restaurants and bars that offer local, Mediterranean and international cuisine. Guests can relax by the pool with a refreshing cocktail from the poolside Cyan Bar. Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa also boasts an array of land and water sports. Guests can also unwind at our spa for a relaxing holiday. Those travelling for business can take advantage of well-equipped meeting facilities.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Choose from 100 Deluxe and Superior Rooms at this first-class Mauritius accommodation, and enjoy amenities that include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and views of the gardens or ocean. The light neutral palette of the rooms complement the resort’s stunning surroundings, and the plush furnishings guarantee a relaxing stay. All guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows with large sliding doors to the furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the gardens or the ocean. Interconnecting rooms and family rooms that feature 2 double beds are available upon request.
Deluxe garden rooms:
Just a few steps from the beach, the Deluxe Garden Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors which open onto a terrace with garden views. These rooms are designed around a family-friendly concept, and the resort offers rooms with 2 double beds that can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child, in addition to interconnecting rooms.
Deluxe Ocean rooms:
Our cosy Deluxe Ocean Rooms place guests just a few steps from the beach. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding windows open to a furnished balcony, perfect for relaxing mornings or peaceful nights. These family-friendly rooms offer 2 double beds that can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child, and interconnecting rooms are also available.
Located on the beachfront, the 19 thatched-roof Superior Rooms offer private, romantic retreats for couples and honeymooners. Start your day with a refreshing dip in your private plunge pool.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Individual safe
- Mini bar
- Nespresso® coffee machine (Charges apply.)
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Smart TV with satellite channels
Dining & Bars
Overlooking the pool, Le Comptoir offers the ideal spot to enjoy the beautiful surroundings while feasting on local and international cuisine.
- Super Breakfast Buffet
07:00 – 10:00
- Lunch buffet
Noon – 14:30
- Dinner buffet
- 19:00 – 22:30
The hotel’s à la carte evening restaurant, L’Azuli, boasts a sophisticated setting where you can enjoy a delectable meal. Sample a variety of the fresh, succulent dishes from its Mediterranean-flavored grill.
- Dinner buffet
19:00 – 22:30 (Mon – Fri)
Looking for a cosy café to enjoy a sweet treat? Head to The Café, where you can savour the delicacies of homemade pastries, delicious coffees and mouthwatering cakes. The Café also offers gourmet breakfasts and a variety of light lunches.
- 08:00 – 20:00 (Daily)
Ocean One Beach Club & Restuarant:
Ocean One Beach Club & Restaurant is ideally located on the beach of our hotel. This exclusive beachfront restaurant offers an array of dining experiences, such as Sunday brunch, themed evenings, Friday sundowners and much more.
- 11:00 - 22:00
Entertainment & Sports
Experience the untamed wilderness of the east coast like never before in an array of unique outdoor activities for trekkers, bikers, divers and adventurers. A blissfully preserved beach, mangroves and untouched lands await for you to unravel their secrets.
- Mangrove kayak safari
- Serenity walks
- Bicycle trips
- Sega steps
- Mauritian quiz
- Folkloric Flacq market