Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Zimbabwe
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return direct economy class flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 4* VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE
- In a Lodge Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- Sunset Cruise (excludes $10 park fee payable direct)
- Guided Tour of the Falls (excludes $20 park fee payable direct)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Honeymoon gifts per the hotel
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Rates are per person sharing, based on two people, departing from Johannesburg
- Add-Ons from Durban and Cape Town available on request.
- High season surcharges apply for travel over selected dates in December.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
- This package is valid for SADC residents only. Please refer to http://www.sadc.int/member-states/ for details on the member states.
- National Park fees are subject to change without prior notice and are payable directly
Prices correct as at 19 Jul '17
About Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Located just four kilometres from the magnificent Falls, the Victoria Falls Safari Club offers personalised, premium service from a professional and committed staff team.
With a focus on exclusivity & modern design, this really is a chance to experience Victoria Falls at its best.
This club, which offers guests a butler service, looks out over the Zambezi National Park, which is abundant with game, ensuring a brilliant safari experience without having to leave its main deck.
Space, style and absolute comfort in fully equipped, conditioned rooms will make your stay with us completely seamless and ultimately rewarding.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All our rooms have:
- Digital safes
- IDD phones
- Remote control air conditioning
- Extensive range of customised toiletries including insect repellent
Each standard room has either a double bed or twin beds, a bathroom with a luxury bath and separate shower, and a balcony overlooking the National Park and facing the sunset.
The spacious deluxe rooms each have a minibar and private balcony with prime views of the waterhole. Five of these rooms accommodate a rollaway bed for a child under 12 years.
Our suites are duplex style, with an open plan lounge leading onto a private balcony with spectacular views. This level also has a mini bar, a variety of coffee table books and a guest toilet/ cloakroom. An open staircase leads up to the bedroom and en-suite raised bathroom with a large luxury bath and separate shower cubicle with massaging jets. There are telephones in lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Dining & Bars
A restful, split-level a la carte restaurant with views overlooking the waterhole.
An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
Pool Deck and Viewing Deck:
A delicious snack menu and full bar service are available. Enjoy the customised view of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole, which attracts hundreds of vultures every lunchtime.
Limited room service available.
The Boma – Place of Eating:
Just 500 metres from the lodge, The Boma offers a unique African experience including traditional dancers, an interactive drumming show and mouth-watering local and international dishes every evening.
Private and bush dinners available on request.
Entertainment & Sports
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is proud to provide our guests with first class amenities and facilities, which include the following:
- 24-hour reception services.
- VISA, American Express and MasterCard accepted.
- Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the village market and Victoria Falls Rainforest for hotel residents.
- Curio shop and activities desk.
- Guest library, private residents’ lounge and games room.
- Swimming pool with sun deck.
- TV lounge with a satellite link.
- Guest internet lounge with email access, digital photo downloading, CD and printing facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-fi access from all rooms and public areas
- Facilities for guests with disabilities.
- Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests.
- Babysitting service (advance notice required)