Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R4 130|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe||7||HB||R29,475||01 Dec - 21 Dec '18||#8649||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||HB||R40,850||22 Dec '18 - 06 Jan '19||#8650||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||HB||R28,395||07 Jan - 27 Apr '19||#8907||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Adults Only Paradise Cove Resort & Spa
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Upgrade to premium All Inclusive from R8 500 per person
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Gifts and one romantic dinner
- Cooking class
The above price excludes:
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner approx. R1 000 per person
- Compulsory New Years Eve Gala Dinner approx. R2 000 per person
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- The above package is based on the peak season airfare which is valid for travel from 12 December 2018 - 8 January 2019.
- Should travel be prior to 7 December 2018 the shoulder season airfare will be applicable.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 October 2018
About Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel
5* ADULTS ONLY BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for an escape and happy moments together. It is an adult* exclusive hotel for friends, couples and honeymooners thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday.
The hotel combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. Wood everywhere… a true witness of the influence of the original East India Company’s style; frontage, floors, ceilings, terraces blend harmoniously shades and essences. The open spaces bathed in sunlight suggest a serene and refined décor.
The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot. Those fond of intimate havens will choose 'The Cove' and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the far end, the Peninsula with its new Infinity Pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Indigo restaurant and Pop-in bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea.
All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalised service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can share moments… totally unexpected, therefore so exceptional...
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel has 67 rooms and suites, available in 4 categories: Deluxe, Deluxe Premium, Club Junior Suite and Club Senior Suite.
The refined decoration and furniture, the materials and colours were chosen endow the rooms with a soft and serene atmosphere, favouring comfort and intimacy.
All the rooms open on a terrace or a balcony fitted with a double armchair for real relaxing moments; they open up on 'The Cove' with its love nests, the lagoon in the background.
To experience those special moments you want to share… choose your room or suite accordingly…
These 50m² cosy rooms are situated on the ground floor and on the first floor. They all open up to a terrace or a balcony. They offer a beautiful view of the garden and the white sand cove.
The choice of blue, white and wood is an invitation to escapism.
The delicate wrought iron design above the bedside table, the canopied four-poster bed and the beautiful mirror hanging above the semicircular table, confer to the room that particular atmosphere of calm and comfort.
The bathroom is smart. Sunlight and garden fragrances generously enter the bathroom through the latticework…
Deluxe Premium Chambers
Situated on the first and second floor, these 50m² spacious rooms are comfortable and charming.
The half board package includes a bottle of sparkling wine and a candlelight dinner on arrival.
A beautiful and finely-worked suspension lamp hanging from the ceiling diffuses subdued lighting magically in harmony with one’s mood…The furniture has been sanded and rejuvenated and given a contemporary look, the slate-blue walls, the canopied four-poster bed with its curtains and overhead structure, contribute to the warm and chic atmosphere of the rooms.
A sofa with coloured cushions invites to sweet idleness while admiring the garden and the cove or immerse oneself in one’s book.
The pictures on the wall, illustrating sceneries and fauna of the island add an exotic wink.
The plus: a DVD player, a docking station for Ipod
Club Junior Suites
Situated on the ground and first floors, the 60 m2 Club Junior Suites offer intimacy, comfort and romanticism.
Our guests have access to the VIP Club Lounge, they enjoy the suitcase as well as the porters and room service together with the arrival and departure formalities.
The Club Junior Suites pay particular attention to the smallest details as well as the decorative objects.
The light effect, the cushions with their bright strokes of olive green, royal blue and turquoise, as well as the pictures on the wall, illustrating sceneries and fauna of the island, add a dynamic touch specific to all islands in the sun…
A white rattan “Emmanuelle” armchair sits in between a nicely furnished lounge and a beautiful natural wood cupboard…
The Club Junior Suite is equipped with a DVD player, a docking station for Ipod, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Club Senior Suites
Spacious and comfortable, these 90m2 suites privilege both the inner and the outer living space.
The Club Senior Suites’ hosts have access to the VIP Club Lounge, they enjoy the suitcase as well as the porters and room service together with the arrival and departure formalities.
Situated on the ground floor, these suites are a combination of chic and intimate setting. The choice of paintings and the rattan lamp add a note of exoticism to this haven of peace and tranquillity. Space and luxury are the key words of the elegant bathroom. The built-in Jacuzzi tub, the spacious shower and the grey tiles contribute to that “art de Vivre” atmosphere.
Both the room and its lounge have a direct access to the nicely furnished terrace: a sunny area with two wooden sunbeds to enjoy in all privacy the mild tropical climate; a reading space as well as a dining space ideal for intimate breakfasts.
Hi-tech is also waiting for you… The Hi-tech lovers will not be disappointed! The Wi-Fi, 2 flat TV screens, one of which is a 3D TV, a DVD player, a docking station for Ipod, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Dining & Bars
There are four restaurants and a unique “Dine Around” concept allowing the guests to discover three of them: The Dining Room, XO and The Cove.
The Chef and its team will invite you to discover an interesting and varied local and international cuisine.
The Dining room
The main restaurant opens up on a wide terrace overlooking the swimming pool area with a view on the gazebos along the wooden deck. The Dining Room offers different options for a unique culinary experience; guests have the choice between menus with different themes, buffet or a table d’hôte cuisine.
The dining room is spacious and bathed in sunlight. A very pleasant mix of white and wooden furniture with dashes bright colours create a relaxed atmosphere.
In the morning, between 07h00 and 10h00, a wide choice of “homemade” exotic and continental specialities for breakfast; bread, jam, eggs, yoghurt, tropical fruits…
Mauritian cuisine is a mirror of Mauritian history... influenced by the people who have come from closer countries or far away continents - India, China, Europe and Africa - and have brought with them their culinary habits. In a very subtle way the spices of the east, saffron, cinnamon, pink peppercorns and others are used to prepare vegetables with exotic origins and names, giving them the sunny flavour so typical of our island…
Dinner is served between 19h00 and 22h00.
This seafood restaurant is nestled among coconut trees and in between the swimming pool and the cove, overlooking the latter.
The tables are under the thatch roofs gazebos, on the beach, are built in wood and wrought iron with nicely decorated floors.
The Cove welcomes lovers for a peaceful romantic meal. Natural materials have been chosen to be in total harmony with the lagoon.
Open from 19h00 to 22h00, upon reservation only and limited to 30 seats, The Cove offers a wide choice of fish and shellfish from the lagoon, cooked with simplicity; fresh tuna Carpaccio, a grilled dorado fillet or a babonne fish en papillotte in a papaya tree leaf. The plates and cutlery are all in shades of white, blue and green in symbiosis with the sky, sea and sand…
The XO is open from 19h00 a 22h00.The configuration of this new restaurant seating 20 people only, is atypical; large benches standing against a wall dressed in wood and covered with old black and white pictures of Mauritius.
Seated side by side in this uncluttered décor, overlooking the terrace, the swimming pool and the cove, guests enjoy Asian fusion cuisine, discovering the subtle blend of herbs, spices and fruits such as coriander, citronella, bamboo hearts and tamarind entering in the preparation of spring rolls or steam fish. The XO… a culinary experience well worth discovering…
Indigo Restaurant & Pop - In Bar
A few strides from the beachfront, overlooking the lagoon, the Peninsula restaurant is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea.
The choice of refined natural materials is always preferred: wooden deck, thatch roof, wooden and raw concrete tables arranged on the deck and in the garden, under a hundred-year-old tropical almond tree, locally known as badamier.
At lunch time, the Indigo restaurant offers a menu of snacks, salads and “today’s special”. Once a week a lobster evening accompanied by a vibrant background music allows couples and friends to spend a memorable evening.
The restaurant is increased by an entertaining area with comfortable seats facing the majestic Coin de Mire…At dusk, the sunset is breathtaking, the sight of the northern islands in the background and in the sky, a fascinating mixture of colours from pink and orange to many shades of mauve and indigo…is unique and soon the moonrise with its silver reflection on the ocean, finally pacified and almost still at the end of the day rises to a crescendo to reach the ultimate magic moments of a tropical night…
A chic and warm venue for memorable moments.
The S.T.A.Y bar is chic and warm due to its decoration which is sober and friendly; “basket” lampshades hanging from the natural and white wood beams and white lattice work subtly isolating it from curious gazes.
At night on the wooden benches or in the double armchairs of The S.T.A.Y bar extending onto an open air wooden deck, ‘Share Together A Yipi Yeay’ while admiring the starred tropical nights. The piano-bar and acoustic music are an absolute guarantee of a super evening.
Lunch: à la carte from 12h00 to 15h00
Afternoon tea: from 16h00 to 17h00
The ’Rum Gallery’ and its bar are discreetly and comfortably tucked away in the lobby.
The ’Rum Gallery’ is opened all day, offers a selection of Rums chosen not only among the best in the region but also among the best in the world.
A must before proceeding to the Dining Room…. A stop at the S’cellar; open from 10h00.
A splendid cave of Southern Hemisphere wines: New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Argentina and Chile.
The wine waiter's advice is precious to make the right choice among this exclusive range of wines from the new continents…
Entertainment & Sports
The hotel offers many nautical and land activities for fun or fitness.
Anse la Raie lagoon is the second kitesurf spot on the island, ideal for professionals and beginners alike. Windsurfers and water-skiing fans are also welcomed. Those who enjoy canoeing pedal boat or stand up paddle will explore the numerous creeks…
Those who prefer sailing will be delighted by a memorable day or a sunset trip on the hotel catamaran.
The vast hotel grounds accommodate two tennis courts, a gym and a large spa.
Do not forget the ride to the endemic garden of Anse la Raie or the Cap Malheureux fishermen’s village…
Live unplugged music Piano bar Sega
At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee
of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere at the S.T.A.Y and BLU bars.
- Live unplugged music every evening
- Piano bar
- Sega show once a week
- Pool Table
SUP Waterskiing Windsurfing Kitesurf
- 1 main swimming pool and 1 new infinity swimming pool on the peninsula
- Water skiing from 11h00 to noon, & from 15h00 to 16h00
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Sailing dinghy (laser)
- Stand up paddle
At a cost:
- Scuba diving with instructors, holders of PADI certificates, & induction courses in the swimming pool with Just Diving
- Kitesurf - group or individual lesson with Club Mistral
- Submarine safari
- Surf Casting
- Big and small game fishing
Visit of local villages Tours Cruises
- Visit of the fisherman village of Cap Malheureux
- Bicycle tour (3h) - Cap Malheureux, Cemetery, Bain Boeuf or Grand Gaube beach, Sugar Cane fields
At a cost:
- Endemic garden visit nearby (2h)
- Visit of Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Pirogue trip (half or full day) - Ile d’Ambre
- Speedboat trip - Ile de Paul & Virginie
- Speedboat trip (full day) - Flat Island with lunch at the Governor’s House
- Catamaran trip (full day) - with barbeque lunch
- Yacht trip (full day)
- Private cruise in 12-seat catamaran with dedicated crew
- Sunset cruise (leaving the hotel at 5 pm, back at the hotel at 7 pm)
- Boutique Hotel
- Adults only hotel (as from 18 years old)
- Renovated hotel (reopened in September 2013)
- Exotic chic decoration
- “You and me moments” concept
- Perfect hotel for honeymooners
- Love nest – cocoon atmosphere
- Free wifi in the hotel
- Dine around concept at 4 restaurants
- Infinity pool
- Private cove