A' Zambezi River Lodge, Zimbabwe
|* Return Flights from Johannesburg including current taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard river facing||3||BB||R8,970||01 Sep - 31 Dec'18||#8179||Show Description||Enquire Now|
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* A' Zambezi River Lodge
- In a Standard river facing a room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- Tour of the Falls
- Sunset Cruise
- Free WiFi
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Gifts and offers as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 12 September 2018
About A' Zambezi River Lodge
A'Zambezi River Lodge is located in Victoria Falls, 25km from the airport, nestling on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River within the periphery of the Zambezi National Park. The A'Zambezi is the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in Victoria Falls.
The comfortable rooms feature air conditioning, LCD TV with satellite, telephone, hair dryer, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities and mosquito nets. The Lodge facilities include a business centre, concierge desk, foreign exchange desk, curio shop, swimming pool, laundry, Zambezi Cocktail bar, Amulonga Restaurant and Sebastian's Restaurant.
Activities in and around Victoria Falls include; guided tour of Victoria Falls, boat cruises on the Zambezi River, elephant back safaris, helicopter trip over the Falls, lion walks, game drives, white water rafting, canoe trips, bungee jumping and a gorge swing.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
87 en-suite rooms comprising:
- 2 Luxury King Suites
- 2 Queen Suites
- 44 Standard Doubles
- 37 Standard Twins (including 2 sets of inter-leading rooms)
- 2 Standard Paraplegic Rooms (one twin and one double)
- Fully serviced, enclosed balconies
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Mini bars
- In-room tea and coffee facilities
Dining & Bars
This open air Restaurant is situated at the front of the hotel with wrap around deck metres away from the Zambezi River.
Named after our resident hippopotamus, the Sebastian’s a la carte restaurant has magnificent views of the Zambezi River.
The main hotel bar with its stunning deck and views of the Zambezi River.