Constance Moofushi Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R57,410||14 Jul - 30 Sep ' 18||#7610||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R64,810||01 Oct - 22 Dec '18||#8213||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R58,050||14 Jul - 30 Sep '18||#7610||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R65,450||01 Oct - 22 Dec '18||#8213||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing - Book and pay 45 days prior to departure
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB: DOH: MLE: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Constance Moofushi Resort
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast lunch and dinner daily (AI)
- plus premium brand spirits; wines; beers; cocktails; soft drinks and mineral waters and afternoon tea and cigarettes from the bar.
- Added values:
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment; snorkelling excursions; a dhoni boat excursion and non-motorised water sports
- One a la carte dinner per stay
- Mini bar refilled daily.
- Complimentary movies on demand; iPod docking stations and daily entertainment
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon Gifts and Offers included in your package:
- 40% Early Bird Discount Included
- As per the resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 19 June 2018
About Constance Moofushi Resort
This member of Constance Hotels & Resorts Unique Resorts Collection, to us, defines the Maldives experience; barefoot from the moment, you arrive to the moment you – reluctantly - leave. OK, so if you’re staying in a water villa, you’ll need to wear sandals on the boardwalk, but you get the idea! The ultimate in relaxation, even the restaurants and bars and all main areas have sand floors. 5-star standards of comfort and service make you feel a million miles from the real world. The Cristal all-inclusive plan is unbelievable; premium brand drinks, international wine list, unlimited cocktails as well as excursions, snorkelling equipment and more. Open air a la carte restaurant, a vibey beach bar and the U Spa by Constance complete the picture.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
24 Beach Villas
56 Water Villas
30 Senior Water Villas
All the villas are air-conditioned and feature their own private plunge pool located on the beach or over the water. They are comfortably furnished using modern wood, marble and
equipped with hair dryer, LCD TV 42’ /satellite channels, DVD, WIFI Internet access free of charge through Imac system, Ipod connection, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, mini wine
cooler with a selection of wine, tea & coffee facilities, safe, desk, sitting area and 24h room service. Each villa has also a furnished terrace or balcony and bathroom comprising of separate shower (inside or outside).
Dining & Bars
The resort operates with a Cristal All inclusive plan only
This main buffet restaurant has sand floors and presents amazing buffet meals with a daily changing theme Main Buffet Restaurant. There is a small over water extension with a wooden deck.
The Beach Grill is located only metres from the ocean and specialises in seafood and meat grills at night. During the day the restaurant serves salads, pizzas, hamburgers etc.
Located adjacent to the Manta restaurant this lively bar with its sand floor and comfortable furniture is also the venue for evening entertainment.
This small open-air bar is the centre of the resort - a full range of drinks and cocktails is available.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities
• Internet Access
• Baby Sitting
• Swimming Pool
• Gym & Aerobics
• Dhoni Excursions
• Big Game Fishing
• Non Motorised Water Sports
• Fully Equipped Gymnasium
• Top Cats
• Pedal Boats
Spa De Constance
Spa de Constance (over the water) Has 8 treatment rooms (6 Single treatment rooms & 2 Double treatment room) and 1 Yoga Pavilion. A simple, pure and unique Spa Experience offering natural healing and nurturing beauty from within.