Equator Village, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||5||BB||R13,990||22 Sep '19||#ATO1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R13,990||13 Oct '19||#ATO2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||BB||R15,990||30 Nov '19||#ATO3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||BB||R16,990||07 Dec '19||#ATO4||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||BB||R17,990||04 Jan '20||#ATO5||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on South African Airways departing from Johannesburg to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 / 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Equator Village
- In a Standard room
- Meals daily as Specified
- Breakfast daily - (BB)
- Breakfast and dinner daily - (HB) - contact us for rates
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - (FB) - contact us for rates
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon offers and gifts vary from season to season and may include the following:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 August 2019
About Equator Village
The resort is vast in size, with forestry of green, large shady trees looming overhead. This makes for incredible bird watching in the evenings and early mornings as trees are busy with the ‘Dhondheeni’ who call these their home. Tree-lined pathways through courtyard gardens lead to the quaint and chic bungalows, in the midst of tropical blooms, each with comfortable white wicker seating in spacious verandas. Only a few feet away from the rooms are soft sandy beaches and inviting turquoise waters that sparkle beyond the beaches. With the unique blend of beauty, rich history and endless possibilities for adventure, Equator Village is the ideal getaway for those who wish to experience a different side of the Maldives.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A standard hotel room is an elongated hotel room designed for two people, though some standard doubles can accommodate up to four. The standard double hotel room is available at many full-service hotels, with the exclusion of facilities that house only suites or extended-stay guests.
The rooms are cosy, spacious, and designed to give you the most comfortable nights’ sleep. The resort offers 78 rooms, with two basic categories of rooms. Simple and comfortable standard rooms offering a cosy shack and the twin sharing room offering a living space fitted with all the amenities.
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs
- Water Sports
- Land Sports
- Evening Entertainment
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Conference Room
- Serena Spa
Dining & Bars
Traditional Maldivian cuisine is based on coconuts, fish, and starches. Skipjack tuna, yellowfin tuna, frigate tuna and wahoo are common in Maldivian cuisine. As well, a thick brown paste made from tuna, called Rihaakuru, is an essential part of many dishes. Maldivians don’t eat raw fish; however, their starches are typically rice, sweet potato, and cassava. As a tourist in the resorts, expect to find Indian and Maldivian options, but also food styles from around the world. The resorts understand many guests will want what is familiar to them.
Entertainment & Sports
Bicycles are available at the resort for adults and kids.
If you enjoy snorkelling and own gear at home, bring it along as it can be pricey to hire daily. Refer to the excursion’s price list for costs.