Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa - Ravoraha, Madagascar
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Comfort Villa||7||HB||R30,983||01 Jul - 31 Jul '19||#DABM||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Antananarivo on Airlink
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Princesse Bora Lodge and Spa
- In a Luxury Villa
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A peak season supplement applies for travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 14 June 2019
About Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa - Ravoraha
Princesse Bora Lodge is located near the East Coast of Madagascar and provides the perfect location to relax on your Madagascar Wildlife Holiday. Nestled in the palm groves with oceanic views from the refreshing pool the lodge and bungalows are constructed of local materials in custom with Sainte-Marienne tradition. Activities include diving, water sports, fishing, island excursions and also from June – September clients have the opportunity to join the Megaptera whale observation teams! A beautiful Lodge with excellent service.
An eco-friendly hotel located on the pristine Sainte-Marie Island. Princess Bora is surrounded by a large palm tree grove and tropical plants and overlooks a beautiful lagoon and extensive white sandy beach.
20 spacious bungalows
25 meter infinity pool
Great for diving, beach, water sports, whale watching, families, honeymoons
An eco friendly hotel in a pristine beach setting.
The Princess Bora Lodge and Spa is set on a lagoon near Île aux Nattes, within a vast palm tree grove and next to a white sand beach.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Luxury Villa in Sainte-Marie, Madagascar
Ideal for families, these 55 m² luxury villas have a queen size bed and a large mezzanine with two cots. Their bathrooms have a double vanity with an open shower and separated toilets each. For your comfort, they have a safe and air conditioner, and a terrace with hammock.
Executive Beach Villa
This very spacious villas of 90m2 is a perfect mix of luxury and simplicity. Offering a king size bed with an impressive view on the lagoon and a single bed for a kid.
A large stone bathtub stands out in the middle of the villa, completed with a double shower and separated toilets.
Enjoy the terrace and a private garden leading to the sea. At your disposal a mini bar, a safe and air conditioning for a maximum of comfort.
Executive Beach Villa can accommodate two adults and one child (up to 12)
You’ll enjoy the warm atmosphere of this villa and it’s value for money too. Benefit from a double bed, a safe and a fan, a shower room with separated toilets. Enjoy its terrace with a hammock under the shadow of centenarian trees.
A Charming Villa can accommodate two adults
Dining & Bars
The restaurant of the Princess Bora Lodge & Spa is known for being the best on Sainte-Marie Island. The major culinary influences are Creole, French, and Malagasy. Specialities such as barbecue grilled lobster and cicada or tournedos of zebu are a must. Wines are from Madagascar, South Africa, South America or France.
The Beach Grill Restaurant is a renowned table on Sainte Marie Island.
A thoughtful service and beautifull surrourding with view on the lagoon.
The Chef uses seasonal local products, cooked in malagasy, creole and french influences.
Fish is always the star, whether grilled, in tartar, carpaccio or carry.
Enjoy the show of your food grilling under your eyes.
Among the must-see you will also find grilled lobster, zébu steak, wood hoven pizzas, home made ice creams, exotic fruit desserts and an irresistible chocolate fondant …
Breakfast Buffet from 07:00 - 10:00 a.m
Lunch à la carte 12:00 - 14:00 p.m
Diner from 19:30 - 21:00 p.m with a menu renewed every night
Entertainment & Sports
Free of charge activities include cycling, kayaking and snorkelling and for an extra fee the following activities are available: scuba diving, fishing, quad biking, motor biking, 4X4
The wooden pontoon, which overlooks the lagoon, is the ideal starting point for water based activities.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site