Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa - Ravoraha, Madagascar
|* From Johannesburg Including current airport taxes of R5,400|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Charme Villa||7||BB||R28,988||01 Jul - 30 Sep '17||DABM17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Charme Villa||7||BB||R26,764||01 Oct - 20 Dec '17||DABM17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Charme Villa||7||BB||R28,988||21 Dec - 31 Dec '17||DABM17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from JNB to Nosy Be on SAA Airlink in V class only on Sundays
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Princesse Bora Lodge and Spa
- In a Charme Villa
- Breakfast daily (B&B)
- Land & Watersports as per Resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (no charge for SA residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
Honeymoon gifts & offers
- As per resort
The Small print:
- Rates valid for Low and Medium season. Surcharge will be applicable for high season periods.
- Rates are per person sharing, based on two people, departing from Johannesburg
- Add Ons from Durban and Cape Town available on request.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
Prices correct as at 01 August '17
About Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa - Ravoraha
Princesse Bora Lodge is located near the East Coast of Madagascar and provides the perfect location to relax on your Madagascar Wildlife Holiday. Nestled in the palm groves with oceanic views from the refreshing pool the lodge and bungalows are constructed of local materials in custom with Sainte-Marienne tradition. Activities include diving, water sports, fishing, island excursions and also from June – September clients have the opportunity to join the Megaptera whale observation teams! A beautiful Lodge with excellent service.
An eco-friendly hotel located on the pristine Sainte-Marie Island. Princess Bora is surrounded by a large palm tree grove and tropical plants and overlooks a beautiful lagoon and extensive white sandy beach.
20 spacious bungalows
25 meter infinity pool
Great for diving, beach, water sports, whale watching, families, honeymoons
An eco friendly hotel in a pristine beach setting.
The Princess Bora Lodge and Spa is set on a lagoon near Île aux Nattes, within a vast palm tree grove and next to a white sand beach.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Executive Beach Villa
This very spacious villas of 90m2, is a perfect mix of luxury and simplicity. Offering a king size bed with an impressive view on the lagoon and a single bed for a kid.
A large stone bathtub stands out in the middle of the villa, completed with a double shower and separeted toilets.
Enjoy the terrace and a private garden leading to the sea. At your disposal a mini bar, a safe and air conditioning for a maximum of confort.
Executive Beach Villa can accomodate two adults and one child (up to 12)
You’ll enjoy the warm atmosphere of this villa and it’s value for money too. Benefit from a double bed, a safe and a fan, a shower room with separeted toilets. Enjoy its terrace with a hammock under the shadow of centenarian trees.
A Charming Villa can accomodate two adults
Dining & Bars
The restaurant of the Princess Bora Lodge & Spa is known for being the best on Sainte-Marie Island. The major culinary influences are Creole, French, and Malagasy. Specialities such as barbecue grilled lobster and cicada or tournedos of zebu are a must. Wines are from Madagascar, South Africa, South America or France.
The Beach Grill Restaurant is a renowned table on Sainte Marie Island.
A thoughtful service and beautifull surrourding with view on the lagoon.
The Chef uses seasonal local products, cooked in malagasy, creole and french influences.
Fish is always the star, whether grilled, in tartar, carpaccio or carry.
Enjoy the show of your food grilling under your eyes.
Among the must-see you will also find grilled lobster, zébu steak, wood hoven pizzas, home made ice creams, exotic fruit desserts and an irresistible chocolate fondant …
Breakfast Buffet from 07:00 - 10:00 a.m
Lunch à la carte 12:00 - 14:00 p.m
Diner from 19:30 - 21:00 p.m with a menu renewed every night
Entertainment & Sports
Free of charge activities include cycling, kayaking and snorkelling and for an extra fee the following activities are available: scuba diving, fishing, quad biking, motor biking, 4X4
The wooden pontoon, which overlooks the lagoon, is the ideal starting point for water based activities.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site