Beyond Resort Kata, Thailand
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers in Thailand
- 8 nights accommodation at the 4* Beyond Resort Kata,
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added values:
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- As per the resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges may apply for departures on certain days of the week.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 September 2018
About Beyond Resort Kata
A delicate blending of modern, bold design forms, and operated to carefully maintained environmentally friendly standards, Beyond Resort Kata is for everyone. All-day dining starts with a hearty breakfast against an ocean backdrop and continues through until late in the evening. The Kids’ Club is supervised by trained carers and will keep the youngsters busy and happy while parents enjoy relaxation time. Kanda Spa is the ultimate retreat for individuals and couples. A gorgeous wedding venue, with wedding planners and packages to make the great day a success, the resort can cater for up to 400 guests at any event in its attractive function spaces.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
Dining & Bars
Tropical Breeze - The Atrium Coffee Shop & Terrace provides an open-air setting where guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast with a wide choice of western, oriental and seafood dishes. Evening buffets are arranged regularly. Open daily 6.30am-11pm.
Entertainment & Sports
Magic Touch - The combination of highly skilled massage therapists, a serene atmosphere and state-of- the-art treatments makes Kanda Spa a du jour wellness experience
A relaxing open-air restaurant, located downstairs from the lobby close to the pool and gardens. The hanging green plant's covered roof gives refreshing shade to the dining space. Daily buffet breakfast featuring a wide choice of Thai & Western dishes.
Massage has been used for centuries to renew strength and to heal the body. We now offer Body Treatments, Traditional Massage, Face & Body Treatments, Traditional Massage, Face & Body Care, Warintorn Day Packages, Bath Care, Signature Tea with Thai Herbal Products, Spa Junior, Steam & Sauna and Jacuzzi.
We can offer two large swimming pools plus two wading pools for children.
The gym is located on the ground floor of the new deluxe wing. Follow the directions posted in the corridors. It is staffed by a trained fitness professional and offers a comprehensive selection of high-quality exercise equipment for the use and enjoyment of our guests. As with all exercise equipment(and high-stress exercise programs), you must be aware of your limitations. Be careful not to exceed your abilities