Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort - Phuket, Thailand
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes R1 030|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe||7||BB||R21,110||01 Nov - 10 Dec '18||#8282||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||BB||R26,600||11 Jan - 28 Feb '19||#8431||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||BB||R23,630||01 Mar - 31 Mar '19||#8432||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe||7||BB||R16,325||01 May - 31 Oct '19||#8744||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Le Meridien Resort Phuket
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values
- The hotel’s private beach
- WiFi access in public areas
- 20% Early Bird Discount included
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Discount included in the package
- Welcome gift, a bottle of sparkling wine, fruit & flowers on arrival, 50 minute Spa/Massage treatment for 2
- (Present wedding certificate on arrival)
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge of R500.00 per person may apply for travel ex-South Africa on a Friday and Saturday night.
- A peak season surcharge will apply for travel after 7 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 06 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 08 October 2018
About Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort - Phuket
This resort offers 470 stylish guest rooms and suites, all with a private balcony and with views of the lush gardens, the mesmerising pool or the beautiful ocean.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Private balcony
• Remote-controlled satellite television
• Electronic in-room safety box
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• Hair Dryer
• Refrigerator and Mini-bar
• IDD Telephone
Dining & Bars
Japanese restaurant and sushi bar open for dinner between
18:30 – 23:00.
For a casual dining experience of grilled meat fresh seafood served right on the beach between
12:00 – 15:00.
Wood-fired pizzas by the beach between
12:00 – 20:00.
Le Cafe Fleuri:
Savour international and Asian à la carte dished between
06:00 – 23:00.
Le Patong Pub:
Watch live sports events whilst enjoying light casual meals
18:00 – 24:30.
Serves both breakfast and dinner daily including theme dinners featuring live music and colourful dance performances.
07:00 - 10:30 and 19:00
Entertainment & Sports
• Restaurants and bars
• Room service
• Kids Club
• Fitness centre
• Two swimming pools
• Tour desk & information
• Large selection of activities