Vilamendhoo Island Resort, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Beach Villa||7||FB||R32,290||01 Jun - 10 Jul '19||#9103||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||FB||R34,455||11 Jul - 04 Sep '19||#9104||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Emirates departing from Johannesburg, via Dubai to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily (FB)
- Added values
- Snorkelling, windsurf & tennis lessons, sunset cruise, free use of kayaks, windsurfers, free use of fitness centre, daytime tennis, Table Tennis, snooker, darts, beach volley & badminton
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon offers and gifts vary from season to season and may include the following:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 21 June - 16 July 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 May 2019
About Vilamendhoo Island Resort
Twin sister to Meeru but you reach Vilamendhoo by a 25 minute seaplane flight. The same laid-back and relaxed philosophy and, like Meeru, the sole occupant of the island. There is the most beautiful house reef just off the beach so you can easily walk out to it, and you should just kick off your shoes and feel the soft white sand between your toes. There are 4 restaurants – 2 a la carte – and 4 bars to choose from. Euro Divers Scuba Centre, 2 pools, a putting green, great evening entertainment and that special atmosphere that makes the Maldives so inviting. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and most public areas. For young guests there is a wading pool, a playground and a children’s games room.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
184 Rooms include 13 Garden Rooms, 111 Beach Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas and 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas.
All feature tropical décor, a king size or two twin beds, tile or wood floors, private porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator, complimentary tea/coffee service, IDD telephone, color cable TV, DVD/CD player, high-speed broadband Internet connection, personal safe, partially open-air bathroom with rain shower, bath accessories, hair dryer, nightly turndown service, bathrobe , complimentary use of chaise lounges at the pool and beach and beach towels. Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ.
(55 sqm) are located on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon, four poster bed, tile floor, partially open-air bathroom with double sinks and a small tropical garden.
Jacuzzi Beach Villas
(65 sqm) are Beach Villas, more spacious, with wood floor, an iPod docking station, a private, walled-in outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two “under the stars”, a wooden sundeck, chaise lounges and a shade umbrella.
Jacuzzi Water Villas
(85 sqm) are located over-the-water, in the lagoon…a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway featuring a larger bedroom, wood floor, an iPod docking station/sound tower, a tea/coffee/espresso machine; a spacious, partially open-air bathroom with double sinks, a private, walled-in outdoor area featuring a jacuzzi for two “under the stars”, a wooden sundeck with chaise lounges, a shade umbrella, tropical plants, a private sundeck with stairs into the sea and magnificent views...
Dining & Bars
Two main “sister” restaurants featuring the same “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served in traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining rooms with a separate table for each room.
The Funama Restaurant is for guests staying in the Garden Rooms and Beach Villas and the Ahima Restaurant is for guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas .
Also, “optional” à la carte restaurants including the over-the-water Asian Wok Restaurant, specializing in Asian cuisine and Teppanyaki; the Hot Rock Restaurant on the Sunset Bar beach, featuring seafood, steak or chicken cooked at your table on “hot rocks”; and 3 other “optional” á la carte choices; Snack Menu at the Bars and Pools; Room Service and a selection of very special Dinners served on the Beach!
The Bonthi Bar, on the beach beside the Funama Restaurant, including a Sports Bar with table tennis, billiards, snooker, foosball table, darts, chess, board games and satellite TV coverage of international sporting events; a Disco; the Sunset Bar beside the Ahima Restaurant for guests of age 18 years and older; the over-the-water Asian Wok Bar at the eastern end of the island; and the Boashi Bar beside the Boashi Bar Pool, also at the eastern end of the island.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities
1.5 km of Beautiful White Sand Beach, a Magnificent Lagoon and excellent Snorkeling on the House Reef just off the beach; 2 Sparkling Clear Fresh Water Swimming Pools overlooking the Beach - the Boashi Bar Pool with a Children’s Wading Pool and the Sunset Bar Pool for adults only, age 18 years and older; a Lighted Tennis Court, Putting Green, Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Foosball Table, Darts, Petanque, Bicycles, and Football Grounds; Fishing Excursions including Morning, Afternoon and Deep Sea trips; Fitness Center with modern Exercise Equipment and a Children’s Playground; Euro-Divers Scuba Centre; Vilamendhoo Windsurf & Sailing Centre and a children's game room next to the Jewellery Shop.
Guided Excursions such as Snorkelling, Sunset Cruise, Island Hopping, Photo Flight, Robinson Crusoe Island, Whale Shark, Manta & Turtle and more! Weekly program includes Water polo and Sports Tournaments. Board games available at Reception including Chess, Checkers and Scrabble and more!
Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and most public areas for email, web browsing, social networking and telephone calls
The Duniye Spa:
The over-the-water spa provides a tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The Therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds, follows a natural, holistic, personalised approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and well-being.