Kuredu Island Resort, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden Bungalow||7||FB||R29,395||11 Jul - 04 Sep '19||#9086||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Bungalow||7||FB||R31,255||01 Oct - 31 Oct '19||#9879||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Bungalow||7||FB||R31,825||01 Nov - 12 Dec '19||#9880||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Emirates departing from Johannesburg, via Dubai to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return seaplane transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Kuredu Island Resort
- In a Garden Bungalow
- Breakfast lunch and dinner daily (FB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-Inclusive from R6 000 per person
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-Inclusive from R7 800 per person (01 Nov-12 Dec '19)
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 13 - 22 June and 10 - 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 June 2019
About Kuredu Island Resort
40 minutes by seaplane brings you to this firm favourite with South African holidaymakers. A large (by Maldivian standards) and vibey resort which caters for every taste; basic accommodation or a luxury villa with Jacuzzi; lots of activities or simply lounging on the beach or by the pool. A six-hole par 3 golf course is a first for the Maldives and the Pro Divers PADI 5-star facility is one of the best dive schools in the region. The whole resort has a small town atmosphere to it and is equally great for families or a romantic getaway. No less than 7 restaurants and 8 bars cater for every taste and what could be better than a cocktail while watching the star-filled night sky
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
383 Rooms include 40 Bonthi Garden Bungalows, 90 Bonthi Beach Bungalows, 20 Koamas Beach Villas, 73 ‘O’ Beach Villas, 100 Koamas Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 49 Sangu Water Villas, 10 Sultan Pool Villas and 1 Honeymoon Suite. All feature tropical décor, a king size beds, tile or wood floors, private porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator, tea/coffee making facility, IDD telephone, color cable TV (excluding Garden & Beach Bungalows), CD player , high speed broadband Internet connection, personal safe, partially open-air bathroom with shower, bath accessories, hair dryer, nightly turndown service and complimentary use of chaise lounges at the pool and beach and beach towels. Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ
Bonthi Garden Bungalows (56 sqm) are located amidst tastefully landscaped garden just behind the ‘O’ Beach Villas in the northeastern part of the island, are the same as the Beach Bungalows in design and facilities offered and are just a few steps away from the beach.
Bonthi Beach Bungalows (56 sqm) are located on the northern beach of the island and are comfortably furnished with rattan furniture and a spacious open-air bathroom with walk-in shower and tastefully done garden.
Koamas Beach Villas (60 sqm) are located in the south-central part of the island, cosy, comfortable Villas with magnificent views of the Indian Ocean, on the fine white beach, a few steps from the beautiful lagoon. These Villas have a spacious bedroom and sitting area, a small garden and are exquisitely furnished with wrought iron furniture, romantic open-air bathrooms, walk-in shower and feature a furnished verandah.
‘O’ Beach Villas (68 sqm) are located in the northeast part of the island, catch the very first rays of the rising sun as they enter your spacious bedroom through the glass wall in the front, with a sitting area and are exquisitely furnished with double beds, dressing table and sofa with table in teak, The terrace has a daybed with fan on top, and a sitting group, romantic open-air bathrooms with walk-in shower.
Koamas Jacuzzi Beach Villas (76 sqm) are located on the southern beach, a few steps from the beautiful lagoon with views of the Indian Ocean, a spacious bedroom and sitting area. They are exquisitely furnished with wrought iron furniture and feature a furnished verandah, Open-air bathrooms with walk-in shower. Each Villa has a spacious secluded garden with a wooden deck and a Jacuzzi for two.
Sangu Water Villas (60 sqm) are located over-the-water, in the lagoon…a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway featuring a larger, upgraded bedroom suite, and sitting area exquisitely furnished with wrought iron furniture with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and bathrooms with walk-in shower overlooking the turquoise lagoon.
Sangu Honeymoon Suite (110 sqm) are located over-the-water, in the lagoon…These exclusive, luxuriously appointed Suites feature the same facilities as the Sangu Water Villa, plus a combined Living room/dining room area, a bathroom with walk-in shower, Jacuzzi on the deck, your private “lagoon” pool.
Sultan Pool Villas (300 sqm) are located in the west-central part of the island, tucked into rich tropical vegetation, featuring a large wooden deck with an outdoor open walls living room with thatch ceiling under a cedar shingle roof, comfortable stylish seating overlooking the private 1.5 m deep, 4 x 10 m swimming pool, sun beds, surrounded by a lush tropical garden; bedroom is furnished with a romantic four post king size bed in teak wood and a large comfortable lazy chair, dressing table and a TV console, CD player and iPod docking station. Each Villa has a magnificent semi-open bathroom with twin ceramic counter top wash basins and a large shaded walk-in rain shower, a Jacuzzi bathtub and all amenities set amidst yet another private tropical garden.
Dining & Bars
Four main “buffet” restaurants, conveniently located to best serve our guests. The Bonthi, for guests staying in Bonthi Garden and Bonthi Beach Bungalows; and the Koamas, for guests staying in Koamas Beach Villas, Koamas Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and the Sultan Pool Villas; the ‘O’ for guests staying in “O” Beach Villas at the North Eastern part of the island; and the Sangu for guests staying in Sangu Water Villas, and Sangu Honeymoon Suite. All four feature the same “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served in the traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining rooms with a separate table for each room except Bonthi Restaurant.
Also, there are a la carte restaurants including the Franco’s, your all-day Mediterranean dining and snack restaurant, serving late breakfast, pizzas, kinds of pasta, hamburgers and sandwiches; the Far East, specializing in Asian cuisine; The Beach, serving your choice of BBQ steaks, lobster and seafood for dinner; a Snack Menu at the Bars and Pools; Room Service and a selection of very special Dinners served on the Beach!
The Babuna Bar, beside the main pool on the beachfront; the Akiri Bar, quiet bar with free wifi for the romantic evening; the Pool. Bar beside the Franco’s, for your favorite drinks; the Sangu Bar for romantic environment; Sangu Sunset Bar, where you can enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the sunset; the “O” Bar at the northeastern side of the island; the Golf Bar at the Golf course; Water Sports Bar at the water sports center; and the Sai Kotari at the head of the jetty offers exclusive fresh tea in different flavors and a variety of coffee cocktails.
The Wine Cellar has opened in the Sangu Restaurant and features 1,100 'hand' picked bottles - wine tastings are conducted under the guidance of the resort sommelier.
Entertainment & Sports
3.5 kilometres of a beautiful white sand beach, a magnificent lagoon and plenty of good snorkelling.
2 sparkling clear freshwater swimming pools overlooking the beach, children’s wading pool beside the Bonthi Bar and the new ‘O’ Pool for guest 12 years and older.
Floodlit tennis court, golf driving range, putting green, 6 holes pitch & putt golf course, beach volleyball, badminton, table tennis, billiards, snooker, foosball table, darts, bicycles, and football ground. Fishing excursions including morning, afternoon and deep sea trips; fitness centre with modern exercise equipment.
Pro-Divers Scuba Centre
Ocean Water Sports Centre
Weekly activity programme
Complimentary WI-FI in guest rooms (excluding Garden Bungalows and Beach Bungalows) and most public areas for email, web browsing, social networking and telephone calls
The Duniye Spa
The spa provides a tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds follows a natural, holistic, personalised approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and well-being. Two Spas, one at the eastern beach and the other in the centre of the island.