Vanila Hotel & Spa - Nosy be, Madagascar
|* From Johannesburg excluding current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden View||7||HB||R24,233||01 Aug - 31 Oct '18||TH2001662||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Nosy Be only
- Routing JNB: TNR: JNB
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Vanila Hotel & Spa
- In a Garden view room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values
- Meet and greet
- Complimentary transfers
- Welcome cocktail and briefing
- Excursions mentioned in the program with transfers included
- Picnic meals during the excursion
- Local guides personnel (drivers)
- Parks and reserves entrance fees
- All taxes and levies
Honeymoon gifts & offers included in your package:
- Flowers on arrival
- Romantic dinner with a cocktail drink
- Excursion to Sakatia Island including lunch
The above price excludes:
- Current airport taxes
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate
of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 23 July 2018
About Vanila Hotel & Spa - Nosy be
On Madagascar’s largest offshore island, the Vanilla Hotel & Spa sits in quiet landscaped gardens overlooking the Indian Ocean, with views towards the ‘orchid island’ of Nosy Sakatia. There’s a sandy beach in front of the hotel, but for better swimming head to the private beach that’s ten minutes away by boat. The pools are a particular highlight, with a lovely tiered swimming pool as well as an infinity pool overlooking the ocean. There’s also a spa with hammam and massage rooms, and you’ll be able to use the Jacuzzi for free.
The main restaurant, Parfum Vanille, offers exotic buffet-style dining with fresh local produce and a relaxed atmosphere. The Grill del Sol serves light lunches and snacks from a blackboard menu, and intimate seafood dinners can be arranged here on request. Rooms are quite simple but spacious and comfortable, with warm colourful walls, air-conditioning and a television. Garden Rooms are on the ground floor overlooking the tropical gardens and have a private terrace, while Ocean Rooms are more spacious, with private balcony and sea views.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
Room "Garden" room "Océane":
2 different sizes to satisfy all requirements.
Equipped to make your stay comfortable, rooms at Vanilla Hotel & Spa reflects the warm and peaceful atmosphere of Vanila Hotel & Spa of Nosy Be.
20 rooms "Jardin" between 28m ² and 36m ² (overlooking tropical garden, private terraces, one to two extra beds)
18 rooms "Océane" between 32m ² and 42m ² including 4 interconnecting rooms (sea view, private balcony, 1 extra bed).
All our rooms and suites are equipped with:
- Bathroom with hot water (separate WC)
- TV - satellite channel (7 channels)
- Safebox, Mini-bar, Telephone
- Ventilation and air conditioning.
- Change of scenery in this warm universe where traditional architecture of Nosy Be and standing of international standards
Dining & Bars
The "Vanilla Parfum" is the main restaurant between gardens rooms.
The breakfasts are served buffet style. The restaurant is closed for lunch, but the bar is open all day.
Night, it offers varied buffets and menus in a warm and friendly atmosphere
Bar from 6:30 until the end of dinner
Breakfast: from 6:30 to 10:00
Dinner: from 19:30 to 21:30 (last order)
Grill del Sol:
The restaurant "Grill Del Sol" is the annexe restaurant.
Noon, it offers a menu on the blackboard and a snack menu from 12:00 to 18:00.
In the evening, on reservation, a menu is offered here with noble and tasty food (lobsters, prawns, oysters, prawns, foie gras, duck, etc..) In a quiet atmosphere.
Reservations are made before 14:30 at the reception or directly Grill Del Sol.
- Lunch: 12:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Snack map: from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Bar: from 10:00 to 0:00; except Tuesdays, from 10:00 to 22:00
- Menus, buffets and cards are displayed in restaurants and updated daily.
Entertainment & Sports
Vanilla Hotel & Spa offers a cocktail tour:
The neighbouring islands nature reserve, fishing, quad circuit and around the island to discover the specific Malagasy. With its wide range of circuits, the Vanilla Hotel & Spa guide you, but it will not route.
Helicopter at Nosy Be - Madagascar:
Live your dreams and have the chance to contemplate the most majestic sites of Nosy Be:
From the archipelago of Mitsio, the craters and volcanoes of Antaninaomby, to the surprising Red Tsingy, with the limestone peaks eroded by erosion…Just ask and we will realize !
Flying over the idyllic flora and fauna of Nosy Be, the ANKOAY tour offers you 15 minutes of pure evasion. Appreciate an unobstructed view in the hands of a professional pilot and enjoy an unforgettable sensation.
As rare as the bird that bears its name, the DOMOHINA tour offers an opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the air, surrounded by a blue sky, with undefined borders.
Ambaro ranch is a small organisation build on the simple values that are nature and animals.
You will be welcomed by passionate people in a familial atmosphere ideal for relaxation.
The rides reveal the wild inside of Nosy Be lands before finishing on the large Bemoko beach. Eager and nice horses will delight riders regardless of their level or their age.
In order to remain a human-scaled company while promoting safety, the number of participants needs to be restricted (to 4 persons) and allows each ride to be customised."