Nosy Lodge - Nosy Be, Madagascar
|* From Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Seaview room||7||HB||R21,732||01 Jun - 31 Dec '17||DABMdec17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from JNB to Nosy Be
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 3* Nosy Lodge
- In a Seaview room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board)
- Land & Water sports as per Resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (no charge for SA residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
Honeymoon gifts & offers included in your package:
- Discount included in package
- Gifts as per resort
- Couples massage, compliments of the resort
The small print:
- Rates valid for Low and Medium season. Surcharge will be applicable for high season periods.
- Rates are per person sharing, based on two people, departing from Jo'burg
- Add Ons from Durban and Cape Town available on request.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
Last updated on 02 Jun '17
About Nosy Lodge - Nosy Be
The Nosy Lodge is located on the western side of the island of Nosy Be, the small tourist-friendly island on Madagascar's northwestern side. Interestingly, the land where the Nosy Be Lodge now sits was once a vanilla plantation.
The lodge boasts 6 rooms total, each of which has either a sea view or a garden view and is very close to the ocean. In fact, the rooms with an ocean view are a mere 30 paces from the beach.
Guests at the Nosy Lodge will enjoy how close it is to the beach, where they can snorkel, swim, or just lounge in the sun while sipping a tropical drink, relaxing, and leaving the stress of the modern world behind.
Many visitors will have a great time exploring the nature trails the lodge offers. There they will lose themselves in the beauty of the verdant tropical garden.As evening begins to set in, visitors will definitely want to check out the gorgeous sunsets, which are some of the most breathtaking in the world. The common terrace around the pool is a great place to gather any time of day, particularly in the evenings.
This is paradise on earth. This getaway will linger forever in the memories of guests fortunate enough to vacation here.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 6 rooms at the Nosy Lodge have either a garden or a sea view, each of which is spectacular. Four of the rooms are upstairs, and two of the rooms are downstairs.
Ocean View Room:
Offers a stunning ocean view experience with a beach just 30 yards from your front deck. Furnishings have been chosen to complement the elegant interiors and blend with the island resort ambience.
This spacious room is perfect for an intimate getaway.
Garden View Room:
Has a magnificent view of the garden
Telephone - Local Only
TV - Cable/ Satellite
TV - Local only
Hot and Cold Water
Dining & Bars
Dining at the hotel restaurant is a treat:
The cuisine is international and is sure to appeal to everyone's taste buds. Salads and grilled meats are their specialities. After dinner, guests can head to,
Where they can mingle with other guests, grab a drink, and watch the reflection of moonlight as it sparkles and dances across the ocean's surface.
Entertainment & Sports
Activities at the Resort:
- Fishing, crabbing
- Scuba diving
- Board and leisure games