Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa, Mozambique
|* Departure from Johannesburg, including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||5||AI||R29,990||07 Jul - 25 Aug '18||MZGSA||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from JNB to Vilanculos on Airlink in economy class
- Current airport taxes
- Return island transfers by car and boat from Vilanculos to Bazaruto Island
- 5 nights honeymoon accommodation @ the 5* Anantara Bazaruto
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Selected house wines, local brand spirits & beer, bottled water, tea/coffee & soft drinks
- Added values:
- Selected House Wines, Local Beers & Spirits; Bottled water, tea/coffee & soft drinks
- Non-motorised watersports
- Daily snorkelling at Neptune's Nursery
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Mozambique sales taxes
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Sparkling wine in room on arrival
- An authentic dhow cruise
- Romantic turndown
- Complimentary Spa Rasul treatment for 2
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 12 July 2018
About Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
5* Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
In a jewel-like archipelago off the coast of Mozambique. With few distractions to interrupt your stay at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa, you can completely lose yourself in dazzling natural beauty, peaceful island life and unforgettable experiences.
Relish a host of luxury comforts in our boutique collection of 44 beach, sea view and pool villas, which have been designed in natural harmony with the unspoiled island surrounds. Spend lazy days at a quiet beachfront pool that is reserved exclusively for adults, or take your little ones to play in the dedicated family pool. Feel revitalised at our pampering spa with an extensive range of treatments and specialist hydro facilities.
Discover some of the world’s best scuba diving as you go in search of dugong’s, turtles and whales. Experience an anglers dream with amazing deep sea fishing. Master windsurfing, water skiing and wake boarding, or set out in search of dancing dolphins. Then as a postcard perfect day draws to an end, catch the wind in your sails at sunset aboard a traditional dhow boat.
Learn to create the unique tastes of island life with a professional cooking class. Savour gourmet local and world flavours as you drink in a stunning ocean view that you’ll reminisce long after you leave us. Delight in sumptuous beach barbeques under the stars or spoil someone special with a personalised Dining by Design journey.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Total of 30 Beach Villas and 14 Sea-view Villas in Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
29 Beach Villas:
Complete with en-suite bathroom (separate indoor shower and recessed sea-facing oval bath), an outdoor shower, king size extra length beds, dressing room area, veranda, open plan living area, mosquito screens, central air-conditioning with adjustable temperature setting in main room and bathroom, mini bar, satellite TV, electronic safe, international plugs, hairdryer and a tea / coffee station.
1 Beach Pool Villa:
Only 20m from the beach and secluded from the rest of the villas, complete with en-suite bathroom, mosquito screens, mini bar, satellite TV, tea/coffee station, dressing room area, lounge area and splash pool.
12 Deluxe Sea View Pool Villas:
Each with two bedrooms features an outdoor dining area, sala, outdoor shower, private splash pool, separate air-conditioning in every room, mini bar, satellite TV, mosquito screens, a tea/coffee station, lounge, fully equipped kitchen. They are spacious and modern in design, boasting the best fabrics and décor currently available in resort room design. The Bay View Villas are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family break.
1 Sea-view Pool Villa (Matemo Villa):
With a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge, veranda and private plunge pool.
1 Anantara Pool Villa:
With all the interior luxuries of a 5-star suite. In addition to the normal facilities, it also has its own spa bath and swimming pool, 1 King room and 1 twin room, 2 bathrooms both with separate bath & shower, a lounge, guest toilet & bar.
Dining & Bars
Whilst you relax a world away from the hustle and bustle of civilisation, we bring a world of flavours to your table. Chill out on sun beds with an exotic fruity beverage, before slipping back into the pool. Sip sundowner cocktails in beachfront bliss before tucking into flame grilled seafood plucked fresh from the Indian Ocean. Or cherish a truly magical evening as you Dine by Design with a private chef and butler.
Delight in gourmet breakfast and dinner experiences in an inspiring restaurant with original walls dating back to the early Portuguese traders, or take in the views while dining on the al fresco deck overlooking the pool and bay.
Breakfast:6:30 am – 10:30 am
Dinner: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Location: Main resort building
Feast on tantalising barbeques under the stars overlooking the beach. Choose to dine on the deck, or book a table on the beach itself with soft sand sifting between your toes. Indulge in succulent meats and the ocean’s bounty, grilled to absolute perfection.
Lunch: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm
Dinner:7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Location: Beach deck
Enjoy light lunches and delicious pizzas in a stylishly casual setting beside the beach. Located next to our poolside bar and chill out deck, Clube Naval is the perfect place to take your time savouring the mouthwatering flavours and toast tropical sunset cocktails with a glorious ocean view.
Lunch: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner: 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Dining by Design;
Anantara’s signature private dining concept promises the ultimate in tailor made romance. Browse a collection of fine dining menus, or collaborate with your personal chef to craft a brand new menu that perfectly suits your tastes and desires. Choose the ideal setting and we’ll decorate a beautiful table for the occasion. Then savour your special occasion on an intimate stretch of sand or in the privacy of your villa, as a personal butler tends to every need.
Opening Time: Private dining, advanced reservations required
Entertainment & Sports
Each day Anantara offers a range of organised and independent activities and tours to immerse guests in the spice of island life. Horse ride along the beach and marvel at an ornithologist’s paradise. Delve into local culture with a local village visit, or stay in the resort and learn how to cook Mozambique’s uniquely bold cuisine. Choose from an impressively wide range of water sports and experience for yourself one of the world’s best fishing and diving hot spots.
- Sport Fishing
- Snorkelling & Scuba Diving – PADI / Naui Dive Instructors (12 sites around Bazaruto Island, 22 sites within the Archipelago)
- Discover Scuba Diving & Refresher courses and Open Water courses also available
- Waterskiing, Knee boarding
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports including kayaks, wind surfers and Hobie cats
- Sunset Cruises and Island Excursions to Paradise Island, Pansy Island or Benguerra Island
- Romantic, traditional Dhow excursions
- Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Horse Riding & Horse Trails
- Cultural drives
- Dune-boarding on the sand dunes
- Bird watching
- 2 Flood-lit Tennis courts
- Qolf 2 200×300 Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa 9-Hole flood lit Qolf course – An innovation in golfing technology – similar, to a 9-hole Maché course, but with an inventive way of sinking the ball. Extremely easy to master even for children and perfect for groups as a recreation event or team building.
- Boats available for charter either Full or Half Day:
- Roungue – (Max 18 )· 37’ Gulf Craft Tourer
- Vamizi / Ibo – (Max 8 )· 31’ Gulf Craft Walk-around
- Quirimba / Rola – (Max 5 )· 23’ Sport Fisher
- Muranwa – (Max 12)· 30ft Local Dhow
Step into the luxurious world of Anantara Spa and forget your worldly cares in a tranquil sanctuary covering 1,300 square metres. Put your relaxation and rejuvenation in the hands of highly trained therapists, who tailor journeys to suit your individual goals and mood each day.
Rejuvenate and feel fully refreshed with sessions in our hydro facilities. Choose from an extensive menu of revered western treatments and trusted age old rituals from Africa, across Asia and beyond. Wind back the years with a personally prescribed anti-ageing facial. Polish, smooth and replenish every inch of skin with a range of delicious body scrubs and wraps. Melt into a heavenly massage, performed by expert, intuitive hands. Or escape the limits of space and time with a special signature package or extended treatment programme that is designed specifically with you in mind.
- 5 treatment rooms
- Ice pool
- Wet room
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Rhassoul chamber
- Health bar
- Relaxation areas