Sea Cliff Resort & Spa - Mangapwani, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden||7||AI||R22,492||Jan - Mar '19||#8486||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden||7||AI||R18,680||Apr - Mar '19||#8487||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden||7||AI||R18,680||June '19||#8766||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden||7||Al||R20,877||July '19||#8767||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Sea Cliff Resort
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel -28 March - 30 April and 1 - 25 July 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 24 October 2018
About Sea Cliff Resort & Spa - Mangapwani
The hotel is situated on a cliff overlooking the Indian ocean and offers panoramic views from the lounge, restaurant, bar and even the recreation area. You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the ocean or have dinner under the stars, or a sundowner on the jetty the choice is yours. 96 of the rooms offer panoramic ocean views from the bedrooms and private balconies, so you can sit and watch the dhows sail past and watch the sunset from the comfort of your room.
The new golf course is very popular and this resort lends itself to the adventurous client that enjoys being kept busy and exploring new things. We also have walking trails through the coconut plantation and viewing decks along the cliff. The hotel offers a number of activities for the more energetic guests, including a fully equipped gym, a water sports centre and 2 tennis courts as well as a squash court and bicycles.
It's so easy to explore the heritage of Stonetown from this resort and well worth a visit to explore this remarkable town.
For our guests that are looking to relax and rejuvenate, we have a 5 treatment room main spa overlooking the ocean.
From walking on the beach to windsurfing, the Sea Cliff Resort & Spa offers something for everyone. With our close location to stone town, we are the ideal base from which to explore this incredible world heritage site. There are also numerous other excursions to enjoy during your time in Zanzibar from dolphin trips to Jozanzi forest and city tours etc there is so much to see. Zanzibar is a unique destination filled with history and character, beautiful beaches and wonderful people. We look forward to being your hosts on this once in a lifetime journey and welcoming you to this exotic island. Karibu Sana!
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
24 Garden Rooms, these rooms are designed in the same style and layout as the superior rooms but they overlook the gardens and not the ocean.
80 Superior Rooms, each of the superior rooms offer panoramic views of the ocean both from the bedroom and the balcony.
16 Junior suites, deluxe rooms. These rooms offer the greatest luxury in the hotel. With double balconies, panoramic sea views with both a shower and a Jacuzzi spa bath that overlooks the ocean. Romantic and luxurious are the only words to describe these rooms.
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling Fan
- Complimentary Internet
- Electronic Fire Alarm
- Tea & Coffee Station
- Mini Bars (stocked on request) LCD TV with InternationalSatellite Channels
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bars
- LCD TV with International Satellite
- Hair Dryer
- Outdoor Seating Area
- IPOD Docking Stations (on request)
Dining & Bars
Overlooking the Indian Ocean and located next to the swimming pool, Mangapwani Restaurant offers both alfresco and undercover dining. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, the restaurant offers both local and international themed cuisine as well as live entertainment on some evenings.
Situated at the Kobe swimming pool, offering a casual light lunch menu including wraps and pizzas. This menu is also available around both swimming pools, in the Zanzibar and lounges.
Monday to Sunday
07h00 - 10h00
Monday to Sunday
19h00 – 22h00 Lunch
Monday to Sunday
12h30 – 15h00
Light Meals / Snack Menu
Monday to Sunday
12h00 – 18h00
(10h00 to 24h00)
Located between the main restaurant and the recreation area, Zanzi-Bar is filled with traditional Zanzibar chests and comfortable leather couches and offers perfect views of the setting sun.
(17h00 to 19h00)
Situated at the end of the jetty, this is the ideal location to enjoy exotic cocktails whilst experiencing the Indian Ocean's spectacular sunset.
(10h00 to 17h00)
Offering a welcome retreat from the African sun, the bar is positioned on Sea Cliff's private beach next to the water sports centre.
Entertainment & Sports
There are 2 infinity swimming pools overlooking the ocean with the largest being 75 meters long. There is also a children's swimming pool as well as a plunge pool in the Shwari Spa.
Water Sports Centre:
The hotel has a complete water sports centre offering a wide range of activities including:
- Wake Boarding
- Windsurfing Water Skiing
- Stand up Paddle Boarding (SUP)
All non-motorized water-sports are free of charge for Hotel Guests. If an instruction is required, lessons can be arranged through the Sports & Recreation Centre and charged back to your room.
- Sports & Recreation Centre
- Table Tennis
- Squash Court
- Pool Tables
- 2 floodlight Tennis courts
- Beach Volley Ball
All sports and recreation facilities and associated equipment are available complimentary to in-house guests.
Our professionally managed stables offer riders of all levels the opportunity to ride through breathtaking scenery, including riding along the beach at sunset. Prophet, our pony, is perfect for younger children and makes a wonderful photo opportunity.
The first and only course on the island of Zanzibar is situated on-site. This magnificent course, designed by Peter Matkovich, consists of an undercover driving range, practice greens, 9 holes, 18 tees, golf carts and clubs to hire. A qualified PGA Golf Instructor is also on hand for any tuition and tips. To book your tee-time, please go online to www.seacliffgolf.com OR visit the Golf Information desk situated in the Karibu lounge or talk a stroll to the Club House. Your tee-off times can be booked on-line from anywhere in the world.
We have a fully equipped Kid's Club with an outdoor as well as an indoor creative entertainment area. Let us look after your kids while you participate in the vast selection of activities the resort offers.
We have a wide selection and variety of board games. Enquire at the Sports & Recreation area.