Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay - Mahe, Seychelles
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||5||BB||R15,475||01 Feb - 02 Apr '20||#10274||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R15,475||18 Apr - 31 Jul '20||#10275||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R16,505||01 Aug - 25 Aug '20||#10752||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standrd room||5||BB||R15,001||Sep - Oct '20||PG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Current airport taxes of R4 330 pp
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3* Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Hotel
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Value Adds :
- 1 Free night included
- 20% early bird discount included
- All Seychelles taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers
Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge of approx. R1600.00 per person is applicable for travel 21 - 30 March, 10 - 13 April, 13 Jun - 6 July, 19 - 28 September & 3 - 31 December 2020 and will be included when requesting a quote from The Just Honeymoons Team.
- Please contact The Just Honeymoons Team for packages from Durban and Cape Town.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 29 January 2020
About Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay - Mahe
This 3-star resort is located in a prime location right by the magnificent Beau Vallon Beach. This is one of the most famous beaches in the world. There is a reason for this. The beach is also the furthest stretched sand beach on the Seychelles. So unlike many other, smaller bays practising many different water sports is possible on the Beau Vallon Beach. Here people surf and water ski like nowhere else on the Seychelles. And so over the last few years, a small, bustling town has grown around this beach. There are several bars and restaurants (some very good) and shops for your daily needs. For those on Mahé without a car, this is a perfect place to stay since all establishments are within walking distance.
Still the beach itself is not crowded, not even during high season. It offers one of the most shallow entrances into the sea. It is covered in fine sand and natural vegetation offers pleasant penumbra in many spots. On clear days the view stretches from the beach over to the third-largest Seychelles island called Silhouette. In its vicinity, the sun sets during the course of the year, often dipping the sea into a deep red. A truly unforgettable sight.
The resort operates its own diving school, so here you will find best conditions for your diving - snorkelling or just beach holiday. In addition, the resort offers a large pool and several other services on which can be expected from a hotel of international standard. This extensiveness is not the standard in the Seychelles. The more comfortable you will certainly feel here, especially since the resort in addition to the standard and superior rooms also still has very comfortable deluxe rooms. If you value a lot of space, then these rooms are sure exactly what you want. This applies especially if you are travelling with more than 2 people.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Remaining true to the essence of a perfect host, the 232 rooms and suites are finely furnished to promote comfort, renewal and refinement. Click on the image to enlarge view.
Each room is air-conditioned and is fully equipped with modern amenities such as IDD telephone, minibar, tea & coffee-making facilities, shower and a safe.
With a comfy sofa set, the spacious Superior Room promotes ease and comfort with air-conditioning and modern amenities.
With a private balcony, the room offers bigger room space to accommodate a large group. Each room is fully equipped with upgraded amenities.
With a view of the lush gardens coupled with soothing waves lapping on the shore, the suite offers a calm, restful and airy ambience.
This suite has a 1 large bedroom and a sitting area with kitchenette, private bath and balcony. It is air-conditioned and fully equipped with upgraded amenities.
This Suite comprises of two large bedrooms with whirlpool bath, living room, modern kitchenette, private baths and private balcony. It is air-conditioned and fully equipped with upgraded amenities.
Dining & Bars
Get tantalized by a gastronomic galore to tempt the most discerning palates.
Serving Italian cuisine overlooking the majestic Beau Vallon beach. An Al Fresco venue.
An Al Fresco venue serving
International buffet breakfast,
themed buffet dinner, Teppanyaki and Indian Tandoori cuisine.
Heighten culinary your experience with Le Canton's authentic Chinese cuisine, finely prepared by our skilful chef. An Al Fresco venue.
A high energy bar serving cocktails with live music.
Recharge from the beach by having some light bites and drinks at the Pool Bar.
The Casino Bar is the place to begin your evening and unwind with delectable drinks and snacks.
Entertainment & Sports
- Gymnasium (Open 07h00 – 18h00)
- Swimming Pool with Paddle Pool
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball (On request)
- Board Games
- Children’s Playground
Watersport facilities– free
Watersports – chargeable
- Deep sea fishing
- Dive centre
- Water sports centre
- Deep-sea fishing