Patra Bali Resort & Villas - South Kuta, Bali
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe Room||7||BB||R15,255||01 Mar - 10 Jun '20||#10132||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe Room||7||BB||R15,535||11 Jun - 31 Aug '20||#10874||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe Room||7||BB||R15,255||01 Sep - 30 Nov '20||#10875||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please call us for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
- Prices are based on a Honeymoon Early Bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Patra Bali Resort & Villas
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Value Adds:
- 1 Free night included
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel on a Friday and Saturday.
- A school holiday surcharge applies for travel from 14 June - 10 July 2020.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 19 February 2020
About Patra Bali Resort & Villas - South Kuta
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas offers serene sophistication that eludes formality. A mere 5 minutes from The Bali International Airport, this restful beachfront retreat set within a serene tropical landscape. The property is the largest of its kind in the Kuta area and has in the past been honored to host an extensive guest list of international dignitaries and heads of state. One of the favorite choice of Five Star Hotel amongst Kuta either for Traveler, Business or Incentive purpose.
This tranquil resort of enchanted tropical garden and winding bicycle paths is a one-of-a-kind hideaway known, quite simply, as the finest resort in South Kuta Beach.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 228 rooms and villas offer distinct Balinese touches with exquisite wooden furnishings and private balconies overlooking an exotic tropical landscape.
Room facilities include
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
Dining & Bars
The Teratai Coffee Shop
Enjoy an extensive buffet breakfast and all day dining menu with an Asian and International influence.
Heritage Floating Lounge
A tranquil environment for light bites and refreshments. Open from 11:00 – 22:00.
Enjoy a wide selection of beverages with live piano music and satellite television.
Entertainment & Sports
- Restaurants and bar
- Room service
- Kids Club
- Swimming pool
- Tour desk & information