Club Med Bali - Nusa Dua, Bali
|* Rates based on best departure dates including current airport taxes from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Room||7||AI||R27,147||13 Jan - 20 Jan '20||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||AI||R25,440||23 Feb - 01 Mar '20||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||AI||R23,668||08 Mar - 15 Mar '20||CM3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||AI||R22,918||29 Apr - 06 May '20||CM4||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||AI||R23,148||09 Jun - 16 Jun '20||CM5||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Bali
- Routing JNB: DOH: DPS: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4Ψ Club Med Bali - Nusa Dua
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values:
- A range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 04 December 2019
About Club Med Bali - Nusa Dua
In the distance, the slopes of the Batur volcano with its terraced paddy fields. At your feet, beautifully clear waters and fine sandy beaches. In the Sunda archipelago, the Club Med's Bali Resort is proud to show off its brand new look.
Beside the swimming pool, Marc Hertrich has designed a beautifully contemporary lounge bar. The Spa's stylish environment and treatment rooms have been refurbished, inspired by the refined elegance of Balinese architecture, a haven of serenity in a tranquil green paradise. The new ambience of the restaurants offers the promise of idyllic moments for the whole family under the shade of an exotic pergola.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The Club Med Resort of Bali has 393 rooms located in five buildings of 1 to 3 stories designed in traditional Balinese style architecture using wood and natural colours: Flores, Sumba, Java, Lombok and Madura.
On every floor of the Flores, Lombok, Java and Sumba buildings, with a view over the gardens. Warm wooden furnishings, gentle lighting, a comfortable bed... from this Balinese-style room, couples can take advantage of an exceptional view over the coconut groves. Why not also consider the benefits of our terrace, balcony or interconnecting club rooms?
Designed in the Balinese tradition, your Suite offers you the beauty and elegance of Indonesia.
The spacious sitting room opening onto your private terrace gives you a magnificent view of the tropical garden.
You may prefer to opt for an interconnecting Suite, for maximum space.
Dining & Bars
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal: top quality service, a memorable gastronomic experience and a feast for the eyes
Elegant décor for this restaurant that offers a selection of dishes from all over the world for all your meals.
Magnificent view over the gardens thanks to the restaurant's location on the 1st floor of the main building.
The international cuisine served from the buffet includes local specialities. Our chef and his team also prepare a daily selection of low-calory dishes.
For dinner, this local speciality restaurant offers you flavours from around the world for the pleasure of the eyes and the taste buds.
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Waiter service. This is a non-smoking area.
Snacks served for late breakfast and during the day.
Air-conditioned restaurant with tables for 2 to 8 people.
Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in all our Resorts:
Drinks included(served by the glass and in the bars only):
Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
Sweet and savoury snacks
Located beside the swimming pool and the buffet restaurant, this bar welcomes you in a relaxed atmosphere and typical decor.
Cigar Cellar (at extra cost).
Smoking permitted on the terrace.
Situated between the beach and the coconut palms, the ideal place to relax.
Magnificent sea view from the terrace.
Drinks not included:
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med Boutique), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars
Entertainment & Sports
The leisure and sports activities proposed in this Club Med Resort will open you up to the cultural riches of the host country.
Included in your package:
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced trapezists alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
Circus activities proposed in this Club Med Resort:
Three 18-hole Par 72 courses, close to the Resort.
- The Kuta Golf Club, a half-hour drive
- The Nirvana Golf Club, a 1-hour drive
- The Handara Kojaido Golf Club, a 2-hour drive
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for golf lovers.
- Beginners and advanced pupils alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
- Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced players to perfect their technique
- Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
- Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
Leisure & Relaxation
- Lounge and festive evenings
- Pétanque (bowls)
- Table tennis
- Main swimming pool
- Quiet pool
- Children's swimming pool
- Paddling pool
Leasure & Relaxation, Optional Extra*:
- Balinese cooking lessons
- Wellness Centre
Initiation group lessons:
- Aquafitness Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply)
- Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities
- Golf Academy
- Beach soccer
- Beach volleyball
- Club Med Gym®
- Cardio and weights room
Specific children's leisure activities
- Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®
Club Med Spa by MANDARA reflects the soul of the most ancient rituals of Asian culture.
- 13 individual treatment rooms
- 1 "duo" room and 4 villas for tandem treatments
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
Put yourself in the gentle hands of our beauty and massage therapists, and let your senses take over. Choose from a wide range of beauty treatments and a range of beauty products using natural ingredients. Fatigue and tension will give way to a delightful sensation of well-being and serenity.
The majority of our packages are designed for both men and women.
**For information: all the massage techniques available in our Spas are designed to enhance beauty and well-being. We do no medical, para-medical or therapeutic massages. The term “massage” can also refer to a variety of body-sculpting techniques, by qualified but non-medical massage therapists.