Patong Beach Hotel - Patong Beach, Thailand
|* From Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R6,520|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Siam Wing||8||BB||R13,760||01 Nov - 09 Dec '17||HF6600||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Siam Wing||8||BB||R17,830||10 Dec - 24 Dec '17||HF6601||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes from R6,520|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Siam Wing||8||BB||R14,115||01 Nov - 09 Dec '17||HF6600||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Siam Wing||8||BB||R19,560||10 Dec - 24 Dec '17||HF6601||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above package includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing - Book by 30 September
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Phuket
- Current Airport taxes of R3,525
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 8 nights accommodation @ the 4 * Patong Beach Hotel
- In the Super Siam wing
- Breakfast daily (B&B)
- Added Values:
- Free shuttle to Patong centre between 9 am and 9 pm every 30 minutes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Traditional Thai sweet on arrival
- 10% discount for food & beverages at hotel's restaurant
- Package includes a 15% early booking discount at 60 days prior to departure
- 2 FREE nights
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Visa (on arrival at no cost in Thailand)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Assist Fee of R228
Honeymoon gifts & offers include:
- Honeymon discount included in package
- Gifts as per resort
The small print:
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change. All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions excepted..
Prices correct as at 26 August 2016
About Patong Beach Hotel - Patong Beach
Welcome to Patong Beach Hotel
Situated right in the heart of charming Patong Beach, West Coast of Phuket Island, Thailand. The first hotel on the fabulous 3 km. long sparkling powdery Patong Beach, bordered by the emerald Andaman Sea, Patong Beach Hotel is proud to present excellent service, intimate privacy and charming décor, a distinct land of east and west. Perfectly in its natural setting, you will be delighted with the unique elegance of this place.
The home of Thai hospitality located in the heart of Patong Beach. Release your mind by walking along the white sand beach in the most popular beach of Phuket, Patong Beach. This is a simply perfect place for you and your family for spending time together. Providing a great selective of accommodation in three wings with three atmospheres- garden view, pool view and sea views. Enjoy the comfortable rooms with a relaxing ambience in low-rise accommodation in The Siam and Sunrise Wings. While experience more modern room style at the Sunset Wing, the room specialises provides guests with the pleasant view over the swimming pool and panoramic sea views from the upper floors. The resort is perfectly situated right in the center; just a 3 minute walk from the beach front. Conveniently close to local shops, restaurants and nightlife. In fact, everything is within strolling distance.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Superior Siam Wing:
Modernity and tradition moulds together in this stylistic room. Full of earth-tones and wood, which harks back to the traditional Thai home. With a view either overlooking the Siam pool as well as the cool and lush gardens below. Pool and garden view.
38 sqm. Room size with balcony.
Superior Sunrise Wing
A surprising take on the "Thai" and modernist style, this is unlike any hotel room ever seen. The bright and warm colours of its decoration is perfect for enlightened relaxation. The room’s balcony allows for a full view of the main pool, as well as the beautiful Phuket dawn.
- 36 sqm. Room size with balcony.
Deluxe Sunset Wing:
Set within the 10-storey main tower, these rooms offer a breathtaking view of the Andaman sea, while some on the lower floors are well compensated with a pool view. With a four poster bed and separate bath and shower, these rooms were designed with comfort and amenities in mind. The rooms are appropriated into three different themes, encompassing the different ways of life in Thailand.
- 38 square metre room with balcony
Deluxe Siam Wing:
Luxurious rooms on the ground floor of the Siam wing, with a private balcony for ambience and relaxation. Isolated and full of amenities, these rooms offer the best of modern style infused with a does of Thai luxuries and crafts. The room offers either a double or a single bed.
- 49.25 square metre room with balcony.
Larger and more spacious than the Junior Suite, the room offers more space and ample room both inside and outside. Apart from the bedroom, the suite also offers a sitting room with a day bed, perfect for those lazy days away from home. The Balcony pleases guests with a beautiful view of the garden.
- 54.4 square metre room with balcony.
With a wrap-around balcony plus an outdoor jacuzzi (on the balcony) and a spectacular ocean view, this suite takes full advantage of our beachfront location. By offering the best of Patong beach on the upper floors of the main tower. The room is a must for those seeing peace and harmony between the skies and the sea.
- 64 square metre room with balcony.
- Bath tub & shower
- Hot/Cold Water
- Separate Bath Tub
- Shower & Toilet
- Air condition
- IDD telephone
- Mini-bar refrigerator
- 24-hours room service
- Laundry service
- Safety box
- Coffee & tea set
- Hair dryer slippers bath robe & umbrellas etc.
Dining & Bars
The Andaman Coffee Shop:
An informal restaurant serving international cuisine.
- Buffet breakfast 06.00A.M–10.30A.M
- International cuisine 11.00A.M.–10.00P.M.
- 160 seats
- Indulge in drinks and snacks while relaxing around the pool or having a meeting in the lobby
- 10.00A.M. – 10.00P.M.
- 30 seats
A Romantic dinner and special evening theme parties (subject to weather conditions)
- 07:00P.M. – 10:00P.M.
- 120 Seats
Papaya Thai Village:
Authentic dinner with the emphasis on Thai Specialties
- 01.00P.M. – 10.00P.M.
Exotic drinks, cocktails with pool tables & live bands
- 05:00P.M. – 01:00A.M.
- 250 Seats
Drink and dance with hi-tech systems4
- 10:00P.M. – 02:00A.M.
- 800 Seats
Entertainment & Sports
Take a leisurely swim in one of the two large swimming pools.Contemplate the world from the open air Jacuzzi or hide away in the shady tropical gardens with a good book, or stroll to the beach just minutes away. Watersports are available directly in front of the hotel.
Need to stretch a little, or just want to keep up your exercise plan? Our fully equipped fitness centre will make sure you keep toned.
Surrender to your senses at Spa Varee. Tranquillity and ancient remedies are combined to provide a range of beauty treatments that soothe and revitalise. Nurturing body scrubs made with ingredients from nature's bounty, soothing facials and therapeutic massages. Blend your own oils for a deluxe aromatherapy experience. Simply bliss...
Activity & Events:
Fond memories and unforgettable moments are the hallmarks at Patong Beach Hotel.
Special Events, unique experiences... A Thai wedding ceremony in the exquisite private garden at Spa Varee, a romantic Spa package for two, candlelit honeymoon dinners under a tropical moon, unique Thai festival nights that give an insight into the fascinating delights of Thai culture. Learn to cook Thai food, practice the art of fruit carving, or try batik painting... Broaden your horizons at Patong Beach Hotel
- Beauty salon
- Shopping arcade
- Money exchange
- Fitness centre
- Children's pool
- Children's playground
- Dive shop
- Car rent
- Tour desk
- Exercise Room
- Snooker Room
- Jacuzzi, Steam & Sauna Room
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Sports
- Massages & Spa
- Beauty Salon
- Shopping Plaza
- Diving Shop