Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury - Grand Baie, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R52,530||01 Feb - 28 Feb '19||BCMHON1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R49,650||02 Mar - 05 Apr '19||BCMHON2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R36,950||13 May - 13 Jun '19||BCMHON3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury
- In a Junior Suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Free lunch included for honeymoon couples
- OR Upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive - contact us for rates
- Added Value
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening Entertainment as per resort
- Freel land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- Early bird booking bonus included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Complimentary two-course lunch daily
- A complimentary honeymoon experience for the couple, to be selected from the experience catalogue on arrival
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
- Supplements apply for travel from 15 March to 01 April '19 from R3,240 per person
- Supplements apply for travel from 02 - 05 April '19 from R350 per person
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 14 December 2018
About Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury - Grand Baie
Where every guest is royalty...
The Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean – this hotel is an exclusive private residence that’s truly a world apart. Its loyal and discerning clientele return year after year to immerse themselves in the understated lavishness of this tropical haven. The hotel has hosted royals, political leaders, movie stars and sports stars who have enjoyed the privacy of its quiet beach, restaurants serving only the finest food and wines, and above all, the privilege of anonymity. Mid-October 2014 sees the arrival of a brand new era at Royal Palm Mauritius. After five months of extensive renovations, Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury emerges refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finishing product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming. The Royal Palm brand promises to deliver to its guests more than just a holiday but rather a collection of meaningful experiences which stir the senses. All staff members are dedicated to creating an oasis of comfort and pleasure and the staff intuitively know that what makes Royal Palm different is the refinement and elegance with which we open our boutique hotel as your home-away-from-home.
Why choose Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury?
- A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World portfolio
- Recognised as the most exclusive hotel in the Indian Ocean with only 69 suites for optimum privacy, exclusivity and unrivalled attention to detail
- A high staff-to-guest ratio guarantees superb, tailor-made service
- Situated in a prime beach location near the village of Grand Bay
- Different categories of accommodation in a range of suites
- Elegant interiors feature refined, fresh shades, luxurious décor with unique accents per suite ensuring no two suites are alike
- Three restaurants serve memorable dishes for discerning palates
- In-suite dining for breakfast and dinner included in the half-board rate
- Three swimming pools set in different locations including a quieter, haven-pool reserved for adults only
- The Spa by Clarins is recognised by Leading Spas of the World
The children's mini club is different from any other, housed in a traditional Creole house with a shallow splash pool
Chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce and helicopter services are available
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Accommodation at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is exclusively in spacious and opulent suites a short stroll from the pristine beach. Impeccably decorated with precious wood, detailed lighting and hand selected ornaments, the suites exude a stately ambience of pure luxury and sophistication.
Rooms : 69
Junior suites 27
Tropical suites 4
Palm suites 7
Ocean suites 15
Garden suites 3
Penthouse suite 1
Senior suites 8
Presidential suites 3
Royal suite 1
- Furnished terrace or balcony
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom and open dressing area with separate bath, shower, double basins and separate toilet
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Satellite television
- No tray charge for breakfast served in suites
- Free WIFI coverage
24-hour room service
Electricity 220 volt
Check-out 12 pm
Dining & Bars
Le Bar Plage
Resembling a desert island oasis, the bar is located at the edge of the beach on a wooden deck under the cool shade of a large Badamier tree. Light and classic lunch dishes are served daily. Satisfy your appetite without compromising your view of the beach.
A romantic terrace restaurant that overlooks the magical indigo hues of the sea, La Goèlette offers a choice of gourmet dishes, prepared with flair by world-class chefs. Half board guests receive a credit each evening towards the courses, which are selected.
Descend a staircase to this restaurant, almost level with the enchanting moonlit sea – La Brezza will transport diners to the coast of the Mediterranean while dining on sumptuous Italian fare. Open for dinner.
The Captain's Table
Small and understated, yet highly exclusive and elegant, this is the ideal place for those intimate, private dinners.
A word on Michel De Matteis
The Royal Palm's executive chef
Since his arrival in November 2003, French starred-chef, Michel de Matteis, has lent his exceptional savoir-faire to the Royal Palm, leading gastronomic hotel in the Indian Ocean. Awarded the Meilleur ouvrier de France prize in 1991 and winner of the Pierre Taittinger culinary prize (beating 450 competitors), Michel's career began at the Royal Monceau kitchens in Paris and has gained most of his experience in Parisian restaurants. He worked chez Taillèvent before joining the Saint James Club Hotel and then moving on to La Tour d'Argent as deputy chief. Then it was onto Hôtel du Château de Divonne, and 5 years as chef de cuisine at the Mirabeau Hotel's La Coupole (1 Michelin star), in Monaco. His preference is for subtle flavours and his culinary repertoire can now be enjoyed at the Royal Palm's three restaurants, La Goélette, La Brezza and Le Bar Plage.
While the dress code is casual during the day, evenings call for elegant evening dress, with collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes for gentlemen.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. The Royal Palm is known for its all-round excellence and the sports facilities make no exception. Located in the heart of the hotel's gardens, the modern and spacious sports centre offers the latest equipment whilst a team of professional trainers and supervisors ensure safety and offer classes for the activity* of your choice from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Close to the spa and tennis courts, this area is a unique haven of well-being for guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius. After a good workout guest will be able to relax in the hammam, also located within the sports centre.
- Power plate
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Fitness centre
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. On a sheltered stretch of beach of the north-west coast, protected from the trade winds, the Royal Palm benefits from an ideal location to make the most of an array of water sports.* Close to the hotel's main pool and public areas, the boathouse is easy to access for all guests. Enthusiasts and amateurs of all ages will be able to practice the water sport of their choice in one of the island's finest lagoons. All activities offered at the boathouse are supervised by experienced instructors.
The Royal Princess
The Royal Princess blends the utmost in cruising indulgence with the distinctive sophistication and flawless service of the Royal Palm. This crewed luxury yacht is designed to deliver excellent, all-round performance while offering comfortable living and unrivalled style worthy of our discerning guests. Be it for a day charter to the northern islets, a sundowner cruise along the west coast or an overnight trip, enjoy the flexibility and exclusivity of tailoring your experience to your own inclination. A unique chance for sea enthusiasts to cast off for an astounding sailing adventure, gliding away through the clear blue waters around Mauritius.
- Boat House
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Private boat excursions
Set on the beautiful north coast, the Royal Palm enjoys a natural setting for guests to make the most of the outdoor activities. The hotel offers a choice of land sports for all ages and levels. Guided by the team of professionals, guests will make the most of the sports facilities and services. More experienced tennis players can enjoy a challenging match with one of the professional coaches, whilst beginners will benefit from the group or individual lessons. An exclusive squash court and brand new bocciball court offer first class areas for guests to practice their favourite sports.
- Table tennis
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement