Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Tropical room||7||HB||R37,960||21 Mar - 28 Mar '20||BCMHON1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Tropical room||7||HB||R37,960||22 Mar - 29 Mar '20||BCMHON2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean room||5||FB||R23,350||20 Apr - 31 May '20||BCMHONPG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean room||5||HB||R22,680||01 Jun - 11 Jun '20||BCMHON3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
- Accommodation as per above
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (FB)
- Added Value
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening entertainment as per resort
- Free land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- Escape package Supplement inclusive of 25% discount - from R955 per person per night
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
Mauritius special honeymoon offers to include the following:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Sparkling wine
- Complimentary lunch daily for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Beachcomber experience for all couples celebrating their nuptials, these include
- Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
- Horse riding along a white sandy beach
- Indulging in an intimate dinner date
- Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
- Teeing-off together
- A romantic couples massage
- or sailing away at sunset.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 December 2019
About Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
A golfer’s and beach lovers paradise...
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometres around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home' seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa?
- The iconic Le Morne mountain stands sentinel over the hotel
- Seven kilometres of pristine beach
- Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin
- With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms and suites are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.
Deluxe rooms (lagoon facing) 40
Deluxe Beachfront rooms (sea facing) 60
Junior Suites 120
Beachfront Junior suites 54
Deluxe suites 4
Senior suites 8
Paradis Villas 12
(3 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 3 bathrooms)
Presidential Villa 1
(4 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 4 bathrooms)
Fully furnished terrace or balcony
Twin or king-size double beds
Individually controlled air conditioning
International direct-dial telephone
Television with satellite channels
Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Room service from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm
Check-out 12 noon
Adjacent to Paradis are twelve super luxury Paradis Villas and one Presidential Villa. The entrance to each villa is a golf course approach and the living areas face out onto a dramatic seascape.
Modern kitchens are available for the preparation of meals. Meals may be ordered from the hotel restaurants or guests may wish to dine at eight top-class venues on the property. At an additional charge, guests may have a meal prepared in their villas by a chef at lunchtime or in the evening.
The Golf Clubhouse and the first tee are a short distance from the villas. Water sports are operated from the boathouse at Paradis. Each villa is provided with a golf cart.
Dining & Bars
Bars - Paradis Bar
Drop in for a chilled beer, glass of wine or cocktail and listen to live music or have a whirl on the dance floor.
Blue Marlin Bar
The Blue Marlin is serenaded every night to the cool tunes of live piano.
The Paradis nightclub is open on certain nights of the week, making this resort the ideal party holiday destination for those who want to dance the night away.
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa has its own bar, especially for golfers. Enjoy a cold beer after a long game in the sun.
Restaurants - Brabant
This is the main restaurant of Paradis, overlooking the swimming pool and divided into three separate areas creating an intimate, private atmosphere. Feast on delectable buffet cuisine for dinner, and enjoy delicious lunches and breakfasts here too. Buffet dinners are automatically included in the half board package.
A romantic restaurant specialising in Italian fine dining. It gets even better: An extension of this restaurant is La Palma Beach, which offers lunchtime diners light snacks, salads and grills, al fresco, on the beach with the sea lapping away gently at your ankles. Choose from enchanting options on the menu – courses with no added amount adjacent are included in the package whereas a nominal supplement is payable for delicacies.
Imagine dining in a restaurant so exotically located, the waves of the sea lap against its walls at high tide. As its name suggests, the freshest, most delectable seafood dishes are the priority here, plus breakfast and lunch are available at Blue Marlin as well. Courses with no supplement adjacent are included in the half board or full board plus package whereas nominal supplements are payable for certain dishes.
What better way to eat dinner in Mauritius than under the Milky Way? This delightful, open-air restaurant is situated between Paradis and Dinarobin and you can reach it with a ride on a traditional pirogue. The entertainment continues as you are greeted by the rhythm of the Sega dance on certain nights of the week. Built right on the beach, La Ravanne specialises in seafood, grills and Mauritian specialities. Open six nights a week.
Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts are permitted in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis Hotel & Golf Club is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services. The hotel also houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, offering the latest in fitness equipment.
Guests looking to keep fit during their holidays will find all their heart desires. Located in the heart of the hotel, opposite the tennis courts, with a view over the majestic Morne mountain, the sports centre offers a wide range of individual and group classes* overseen by professional instructors. After a satisfying work-out, guests will be able to soothe their muscles and relax in the on-site hammam or sauna.
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Circuit training
- Stability ball
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
At the heart of a magnificent natural setting and offering a wide variety of quality accommodation, the Paradis complements its package with an extensive choice of water sports* for guests of all ages to make the most of the finest lagoon on the island. Located at La Pointe de Pêcheurs, the boathouse offers something for everyone. Unlimited access to sports including water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling and pedal boats are only a few of the activities guests can enjoy during their holidays.
Experienced divers, as well as first-timers, will also find just what they are looking for at the diving centre. Affiliated to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), the diving centre offers lessons for all levels, up to Dive Master. All activities offered at the boathouse and diving centre are supervised by experienced instructors.
Day cruises on catamarans can also be organised to take guests to different parts of the island. Enjoy a delicious lunch and all-day refreshments on board and relax to the sound of the waves. For those looking for excitement and thrill, sea-karts are available for gliding across the clear waters and discover the beauty of the island's lagoons!
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Offshore speedboat
- Stand-Up Paddle
Paradis offers the ideal natural setting for outdoor activities. Set on one of the most scenic sites on the island, bordered on one side by the majestic Morne mountain and on the other by a pristine beach that stretches out over seven kilometres, Paradis truly is a paradise for sports lovers. This setting offers the perfect playground for a wide variety of sports* available to all ages and levels.
Volleyball, tennis and mountain biking are just a few of the sports that allow guests to keep fit during their holidays as well as enjoy the natural scenery. A treat is reserved for golf lovers...The magnificent 18-hole Par 72 Paradis golf course, built within the resort's grounds, is designed to suit all golfers. Along the lush greens, golfers will find several challenges and enjoy a game set in a unique tropical setting. Guests can also enjoy day trips offering the opportunity to discover the island's natural beauty. Nature trails in the mountains offer breathtaking views and the more adventurous can try quad biking to explore the natural wonders of the island.
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Nature walk
- Mountain bikes
- 18 hole Par 72 golf course
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement